Author: China--Israel

The Dumbing Down of Israel and China!   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-28 08:44:02 |Display all floors
Pion Post time: 2014-6-27 21:48
If I post data, I must provide a reference that any member could look up to verify.  But if I prov ...

What is the point of a forum where nobody posts anything incase someone wishes not to believe them?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-28 08:44:29 |Display all floors
911FalseFlag Post time: 2014-6-28 08:21
That is the biggest lie of all

I thought you thought 911 was the biggest lie of them all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 09:38:24 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-28 08:44
What is the point of a forum where nobody posts anything incase someone wishes not to believe them ...

Forums have two purposes: 1)factual debates where references are used to verify claims.

2) And wasting time, where no references are used and people just utter nonsense to entertain themselves, like saying one has a Chinese wife and mongrelized children.  this forum is mostly nonsense, but every now and then, references are used.

I recall from the past a thread being started in this forum that got editor's pick: "I am Chinese, and I have Beautiful African Wife and Mongrelized Children".   Then Voice_CD asked the poster to post a picture of his family, but he never came back to do so.  Therefore, he very well may have lied.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 13:23:57 |Display all floors
Pion Post time: 2014-6-28 09:38
Forums have two purposes: 1)factual debates where references are used to verify claims.

2) And wa ...

People do not like to post pictures due to the number of loonies that would take advantage, I am also sure that the word mongrelized was not used, that is a term of insult  and I am sure you know that.

I love the way you say in the past, you have only made two visits to CD so your past is short, oh sorry, I forgot you were a ghost

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 16:37:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Flavonoids at 2014-6-28 16:49
snowipine Post time: 2014-6-22 19:57
Man have to consider the future. Eugenics should come to rescue.

Something seems wrong with this article: the article says that historically, most offspring did not survive long enough to reproduce.    What period is he talking about?  During hunter-gatherer times?    So, what, did like 95% of all offspring die constantly, and only 5% of the "fittest" survive?  How does this demographically work out?    So, when the first modern human was born 100,000 years ago - one child that had a mutation that rendered him a "human" - who does he breed with, another pre-human in which the children he had inherited the mutation?  So let's  say he has ten children and maybe 8 inherited the mutation, so now he has eight human children and two pre-human children.  now, of the eight, maybe 7 die before reproducing, according to this article.  So, one remaining human mates again with a pre-human, has ten children, 8 inherit the mutation, and then only ones survives to mate again.  

But wait, has monogamy kicked in as yet? Probably not I think, so this original human copulates with, let's say 500 females in his lifetime, creating 500 children, but 400 inherit his mutation making them human, and 50 children then survive to reproduce.  So, in the next generation, we went from one human to 50.  So, we have this growth for a while, provided that these humans keep on inpregnating 500 females each.  

Okay, but as humans migrate out of Africa and spread around the world, when in history do different parts of the world stop reproducing at such high a rate?  I don't think that ancient Roman men impregnated that many women.  And Christianity imposed monogamy on all men.  So, if the typical ancient Christian had ten children (a high estimate, I think), then with most dying from from mutations before they can reproduce, only one will survive.  So, each generation, 90% of Europe's children will die, rendering all of Europe extinct.  I don't know all the  numbers, but let's say there were 100 million in Europe when Christianity became ubiquitous there.  And the average lifespan was something like 35, so if my math is correct (which it probably is not), every 35 years, the population is cut in half since one out of ten children survive. So, then in the year 1000 CE, all Europeans would have been extinct.  

Of course, according to Wikipedia, two-thirds of children died, so then out of ten, 3.3 would survive, so this would allow for population growth.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-29 11:53:42 |Display all floors
Flavonoids Post time: 2014-6-28 16:37
Something seems wrong with this article: the article says that historically, most offspring did not ...

Heh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-30 13:51:30 |Display all floors
Pion Post time: 2014-6-27 19:13
Did you not follow the rules?

who cares~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.