Author: btfx

"Cultural Revolution" graduation photos   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-20 17:19:26 |Display all floors
xuedongi60 Post time: 2014-6-20 17:14
As a Chinese student,it seems that Cultural Revolution is a taboo  because many history textbooks on ...

ljust let bygone be bygone

afterall, it's better than being nuked by others and not able to hit back
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 13:31:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-21 15:53
You take an extremely churlish and simplistic view of the goings-on duyring that turbulent time. ...

You're the one with simplistic view
I'm looking beneath the surface
nobody can deny the nuke programme during those years
and nobody can deny the obvious threat of attacks from the West to end the nuke programme before it could be a success and we can see what happened to Iran & Iraq when they tried to have such nuke programme.
Furthermore, many people within the party were baffled by C.R, why the C.R when they're already in power, obviously it had to do with the nuke programme back then, and as a Chinese I could read the mind of a Chinese - even the mind of the chairman

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 13:33:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-21 15:54
The corrupt CPC won't tell us, so why bother?

Let us go with the published figures contained in ...

Ha, even the bbc quoted  very low figures, and even that could grossly be over-estimated

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 13:36:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-21 15:57
The CPC must first recognise its own crimes before it can command respect and trust from anyone  ...

Don't be too judgemental on others
your western governments have committed worst crimes against humanity during its centuries of wars, colonisation & expansion into many parts of the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 13:39:49 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-6-20 16:41
Ha, where's your source about millions & millions of starving to death during C.R ?
People were me ...

What a stupid comment

You should have a bit of respect and consideration to the millions of people who died at that time.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 13:41:25 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-6-20 16:57
Oi, I'm not stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo stupid !!!
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 13:41:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-23 13:39
"...very low figures..." but even these seem to be an attempt at being polite. What if no people ...

Hahhahahahah

these are all rumors - that's the way to divert your attention away from  the nuke programme, stupid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.