Views: 4818|Replies: 4

Do som1 here say He or She Love Chiniz young man,ignorant or innocent as white [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-26 10:12:38 |Display all floors
which is the advantageous sex you would like to pick for a friendship

hehe: Hope:  it doesn't go beyond your imagination,nowsday,people think nothing is impossible.

If  you said men are dominated sex in the world,why they beg for sexy girls so hard,but not stand to let me come be a guest

" Sexy" is a nice word, and girl face are good preface of a paper magzine.. I see Girls are the winner in modern society,the more liberated power girls have, the deadly weapon they own to hurt Chinese school >
guys..

hehehe....Anyways, I find a comfort of being a male that..  .Female have more chance or leisure to walk their door outside,and the lovely dog are wellchosen to be Male  dogs.............In the way, they only see more dogs play and fight as a pratical game to have their dog life happy,on the other hand,they neglect what their hushand have been doing outside..

In conclusion,,,,,, sexy is favored,male dog is mor popular,then i hope  human being and animail are equally treated,not only in one spices.

hehe don't think sometime humangbeing is very bad who was sentence to death penality. do you like to see an excuation of a man in the TV.
how about  man a slaughter of pigs.

i  feel very sorry, i was born on the year of Dog,but feel so bad i can become a dog here in beijin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-26 10:30:10 |Display all floors

I suggest

You brush up on your english

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-27 10:13:09 |Display all floors

Onething is good,I don't take myself as Nice Chinese here,I see thing and questi

it is a nice suggestion,but seems Chinese learn english in a limit,which are called offical english.

I would like to see more Net English,  rap as rats,many people try to wipe them out,but i take them as a treasure,and writing it without any care and concern to other is my pleasure.

who know what is going tomorow,if i have time online for free ,while i do assignment and checking news,or chatting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-27 19:38:42 |Display all floors

Shenma??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 15:45:31 |Display all floors

I like to read some Bio about you like this one

the praise she has received for her film portrayals, Murphy has won a different sort of acclaim for the work she has done on the animated TV series King of the Hill. As the voice of the Hills' beauty school sex kitten niece Luanne, the actress earned the kind of recognition that can only come from an animated character who was named one of the sexiest women on television by a major men's magazine. ~ Rebecca Flint, All Movie Guide

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.