Views: 8459|Replies: 27

Father or Mother: Who do you love most and WHY? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-15 09:32:52 |Display all floors
In every family , every children usually have some special feelings towards one of their parents...Be it Father or Mother.  

My question is:

Betwen your DAD and MON, Who do you love most and WHY?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-15 19:14:51 |Display all floors
I'm closer to my mom. But I love them both. How about you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-15 22:15:08 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2014-6-15 19:14
I'm closer to my mom. But I love them both. How about you

The love you have for them can never be the same, there must be one of them which you love most.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-16 00:41:58 |Display all floors
Loved both my parents, could not pick one over the other, just like my children, would never pick one over the other .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-16 00:54:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-6-16 00:56

Did stay with my father mostly growing up after my parents divorced and my mother remarried, my stepfather and I didn't really get along, my mother would always insist that he was jealous of me, guess she would know, just didn't make sense to me really, why would you be jealous of your wife's daughter . And sorry, guess, because I am off the subject, but Robert 1, use to think about him being jealous, because of how he looked when he replied to my letter, and when some people from China were joining the church .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-16 01:01:35 |Display all floors
My father was also 59 when I was born, and also like a mother to me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-16 01:50:13 |Display all floors
After I grew up, my stepfather and I did get along, my mother, guess you would say brag about how I got along better with him than his own daughter . I can't help but think about the movie The New Alice in Wonderland, had told my sister Jesus is coming with fire, her and her husband burned most of my mother's thing s, and I wrote about this on the internet, even wrote next they will make a movie, will say they depicted my sister and her husband really good, even having a fire, burning things .   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.