Author: voice_cd

Make your city hit the headlines!   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-6-22 22:09:21 |Display all floors
liukangson Post time: 2014-6-16 10:14
A city? Could I just write about a town or a villige?

Why not?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-6-22 22:10:47 |Display all floors
chinalionfish Post time: 2014-6-16 10:16
Welcome to Ordos, no more ghost.

A beautiful place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-24 11:23:21 |Display all floors
Have sumbitted. HK, definitely!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-24 13:15:44 |Display all floors
haha ......sorry i'm late

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-27 10:44:19 |Display all floors
My hometown is Putian.What comes to my mind of Putian is its language, weather and culture.We have a very puzzled language that anyone who is stranger will hardly understand it.It has no similarity to mandarin.Secondly it is the weather.In Putian it often rains for several days.I like rain.Because my father is a outside worker,he must work under the hot and severe condition outside.When it rains,he does not need to work,since there will be a power failure for that weather,we will eat togother arrounding a candle.It is sweet and heartwarming.The last but no least is the culture.I know that we will hold a fete evey festival such as spring  festival and even for the twenty-four solar terms.The most impressed me is that every family will participate in it however busy they are.They are religious and modest.Also after that we will have delicious foods.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-27 12:56:50 |Display all floors
good point, i will participate it. i will show xingxing county , yufu city ,guang dong province.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-29 20:09:43 |Display all floors
i vote for Chengdu

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.