Views: 4007|Replies: 0

Im coming to Shandong later this year... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-12 08:30:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by laneferm at 2014-6-12 08:59

I've currently started to learn Mandarin. Easy so far. I'll be coming to Shandong later this year to scatter my Dad's ashes there in the town of Lungshan. Those were one of his last wishes.  He was raised there until the age of 8 years and returned to a hero's welcome in 1997 or 1998, Im not sure which.  The Chinese people just loved him. With his 6'3" stature and cowboy hat, jeans and boots, they really liked everything about him  23 banquets in his honor. He told me all about it.  Well, if someone from the University of Shandong ( oringinally he sent an e-mail to one of the University's there, I dont know which one )  knows anything about this, please contact me.
My degree was in Math, so I'd especially be interested in someone from that or Science, engineering, medical, computers etc....

Thanks ! !

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.