Views: 2881|Replies: 6

*** You are my sunshine *** [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-25 08:06:03 |Display all floors
the One of my favorite songs for you,
the one for you at any moment when you feel lonely, feel tired of work, feel down for broken love, or favor happiness from love. Any time, any mood.

Here you can find several versions for it. Maybe you can tell me which one you like best.  Absolutely you would like the sunshine from the song. We really need sunshine under pressures of our modern society, do you think so?

You Are My Sunshine by Bob Dylan
http://redsky.vip.sina.com/mp3/sunshine/theme07.mp3

You Are My SunshineFirehouse Five Plus Two   
http://redsky.vip.sina.com/mp3/sunshine/theme08.mp3

beatles - You Are My Sunshine http://redsky.vip.sina.com/mp3/sunshine/theme04.mp3

Kid version

You are My sunshine
The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping.
I dreamed I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken.
and I hung my head and cried.

CHORUS
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
you make me happy when skies are gray.
you'll never know, dear, how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

I'll always love you and make you happy.
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me to love another.
You'll regret it all some day.

CHORUS
You told me once, dear, you really loved me.
and no one esle could come between.
But now you've left me and love another.
you have shattered all my dreams.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-25 22:27:10 |Display all floors

Deeply..

Nice to heard you again,

I am the guy  whom some days before you read I was looking for friend in Nanjing.

Already, I know a couple of things about you.:
                First one , that  for you my name ( Vier ) seems funny and second one that you are a deeply romantic woman.

Do you remember these Nanjing's corners ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-26 20:56:26 |Display all floors

the power of being romantic

Sure, a romantic tomato, and I believe most of the ladies here could not resist those romantic. :-)  

So good suggestion for men: Talking romantic words to your girls, :))))))such as the following:   
...........I do not understand the God  would let us meet if  we could never   be   together . When   they   ask   me   what   I   liked   the   best , Ill   tell   them  " It   was   you ".
.............I   would   rather   have   had   one   breath   of   her   hair , one   kiss   of   her   mouth , one   touch   of   her   hand   than   an   eternity   without   it .
............I   have   a   feeling   theres   something   bigger   out   there . Bigger   than   we   and   bigger   than   you . I   wait   all   day   just   hoping   for   one   more   minute   with   you .

Acutally, the above are monolog from a american movie, anyone knows this movie??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-27 17:48:33 |Display all floors

movie...

not quite sure, but seems from "Sleepless in Seattle"

Cheers,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-27 23:41:16 |Display all floors

some hint

ty_ida, your answer is not right.  :-)))

So some hit for you,
In the movie, those romantic words are from a man from paradise.

Then what's your answer?

All best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-25 16:04:17 |Display all floors

i loved this song

I remembered ...during the first valentine's day i spent with my ex...i bought tht cute dinosaur..when u push its belly..it plays this song..you are my sunhine..my only sunshine...its so cute..eh...and now..no more sunshine with me ... am alone...skies of grey...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-26 13:23:16 |Display all floors

Yup...here we go again

Proof positive that a catchy melody can rule the day; content notwithstanding.

Yes, it's a nice song. But really, it is a really sad and troubled song in traditional folk fashion.

If someone rewrote it in grunge, punk, or otherrock fashion it would go more like this:

She left him. She broke his heart. She shattered his world. She ripped him apart. Life is darkness. Die bitch die...

But that doesn't have such a cute melody...

So if you really like "You are my Sunshine" for the words you ought to really love the greater classic "Long Black Veil."  Simply a better vocal masterpiece, more thorough storyline, follow through, etc.,...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.