Views: 375|Replies: 4

Top 10 most expensive properties in Beijing[10]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-6 10:06:39 |Display all floors
No 1 Hopson No 8 Royal Park

Hopson No 8 Royal Park is the latest high-end project in Beijing, conveniently located on the northeast corner of 4th ring road, next to Chaoyang Park, the largest park in Beijing, and close to Airport Express and Jingcheng Express. The name of the project reflects the Chinese fascination with number 8. The project was designed by renowned Boston International Design G ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-6 10:06:40 |Display all floors
So what? You call these apartments posh? Absolutely not!  Only those with too much money or who wishes to lauder their money into real estate, or who just want to show off will buy them.

I wouldn't. I'd rather use the same amount to buy a house in Singapore, Thailand or Europe or Hawaii. At least one gets true quality there.
In 9 out of 10 of these apartments, none have no greeneries surrounding them. They are all predominantly brick and concrete, no outdoor swimming pools and landscape like you see in many condominium in Singapore. I'll take those in Singapore anytime simply because they are designed for true living, relaxation and enjoyment.

These pictured apartments! Hah! Truly silly people will buy them. Prices paid towards them can feed many poor, poor people around China. Talking about excesses !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-8 10:53:05 |Display all floors
They are brick and concrete, like everything else.

What makes them so expensive? China is a developing country, so for land to be valued at such high levels is absurd on its face.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.