Views: 6396|Replies: 8

Where are China's Disabled? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-5 09:02:28 |Display all floors
I have been around a bit in China, and i have also been to other nations...naturally every population has a section that is disabled, down syndrome children, etc...but here in China all babies i see are perfect. there are no street kids, and you are lucky if you see a disabled persn in the streets...and yet there are 1.3 billion folks here, is it a perfect society, is it that i have not fully seen the real China or something sinister is the matter?
'Think for your damn selves' - Confucius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-5 22:06:10 |Display all floors
They hide them at home to save face
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-5 23:11:26 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-6-5 22:06
They hide them at home to save face

That would be sad, i hope it is not so
'Think for your damn selves' - Confucius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-6 02:01:25 |Display all floors
that´s an interesting question which i asked chinese people during my 10 years here.....gonna watch this thread
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-6 02:18:46 |Display all floors
It is very difficult for people with handicaps in China.  Sidewalks are too crowded and 99% of the businesses do not have handicap access.  They are slaves in their homes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-6 20:40:20 |Display all floors
mutafire Post time: 2014-6-5 16:11
That would be sad, i hope it is not so

During communistic period in Eastern Europe they hide the disabled people from public.
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-16 18:14:00 |Display all floors
YES, ironically during the para olympics, disabled persons, beggars and untidy youth had been brought outside the city of Guangzhou by lorries, to show a polished image to foreigners.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.