Author: yelson

doya still address" Comrade.123"if a Male foreigner with a Chinese guy for frien [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-30 11:31:03 |Display all floors

A paper onhand is better than staying online_ let libariant be a model

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 13:39:08 |Display all floors

Can a Male virgin sell at a good price! today_mind and soul and money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-9 16:31:39 |Display all floors

Re:machjo

hehe, I wish i could open a platform here for you meet some Chinese male friends.

hehe, but for me, I wish you could tell me how can be sold at a good price to sexy who fancy blond beckham only,and ignore me alots
I think it's good for a fan base, because, as we all know, the majority of the fans are white America," Bird said. "And if you just had a couple of white guys in there, you might get them a little excited. But it is a black man's game, and it will be forever. I mean, the greatest athletes in the world are African-American

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-9 17:00:17 |Display all floors

my view

it's different to tell whether a guy is a virgin or not.and you said' sell'.i don't konw what you mean.a boy sells his body??money boy?
it's said that boys usually sells their bodies to rich widows and gay guys.is that true???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-10 10:07:49 |Display all floors

Can that happen? I lost my girlfriend to a foreign friend? haha,so far i won't l

>
>

It is very simple for Chinese to date with another Chinese.

We live very well as friends rather than lovers.

One day I have a nice girlfriend,She said "We both love English,so that She come to me closer and closer,because everyday we have some new thing to discuss in  English"

Speaking English gives us a Chance to meet some foreign friend.

And I will have a nice foreign mate,everyday time, we are free, we might have a meal today ,in this way, we develop nice friendship.

Since now i have a girlfriend, my girl friend told me,You should stay away at a distance from other girlfriends, and She allow me to say with male more.

Now that, My girlfriend and foreign are both important in my life so that we often join meal today and sometime have a hangout around park and shooping area.

In order to let my girlfriend know better of that foreign friend, i won't bother if they like to comunicate in English Each,becoz it thought it is good for her to use English.

One year later,during the time we share, we have a better understanding each other,so that we treat each other queally and hide some romance between woman and man.

yeah , we are just looking like friends.

Finally,   My girlfriend feel She have a choice to make whether to have me or him as closer friend, and Tha forrign guy can't  have feel with my girlfriend,we fall in love, but we still feel very calmy,Because we still diner out and stay and walk together.( i beleive in Chinese manner.Pengyou zhi qi bu ke qi, you can't love your friend's lover)

One day, The foreignor told me He will bring her abroad and marry,wish i could participate,  If i go and partipate,i would think myself," i m not a man to let my girlfriend marry other,a good friend",and feel bad

if i won't go, i will lose the two very nice friend forever,eveything would come into history, I waste many years to manange nothing,and lose all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-2 14:26:29 |Display all floors

Do you think soccer game is mens game.. Have you find more men s tear here than

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.