Author: minicat

what is love? have you ever been in love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-25 10:29:20 |Display all floors

my point of luv

i think luv should be like this,me and my belved both can feel  the strong feelings we have on each other,and got the feeling that he cares me so much,vice versa.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-25 13:06:57 |Display all floors

there is`t true love

in this world ,everything is material ,so-called love is only passion temporarily ,maybe you do`t  understand .after some experience,you will understand,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-25 14:23:44 |Display all floors

If you love a person,will you mind if he/she loves you?

One of my close friends told me that   her boyfriend doesn't know what  the relationship between them is . But  he said he really did enough that he can do for her.He cares about her. But he  doesn't know what love is .He said he had never loved anybody. My friend feels not good.Cause her boyfriend said he loved her many times before.But now her boyfriend said it's just words and she should  see his action.she thinks she loves her boyfriend.she really wants to spend the rest of her life with her boyfriend.But now she  feels confused. Cause she doesn't know if her boyfriend loves her . She doesn't know if she should mind it. Although I am her close friend., I don't know what I shall say to her .

Please help her! Giver her some suggestion. thank you everybody!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-25 15:06:44 |Display all floors

ofcourse i do mind

well,minicat,i think luv is mutual,if not,then ur friend won't be happy when she stay with that boy.so my opinion is try to work it out, to me,i won't  give my all to a man who is totally unsure about his future ,or even don't know what he want ,that is even don't know he lves that girl or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-25 17:12:12 |Display all floors

Peple is not always clever!

they might feel confused sometimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-25 18:14:33 |Display all floors

love

i have found my love, we started three years ago. during the past three years, we share the happiness and suffering all together, we help and
encouge each other when one is in trouble, although we are far away,she is now studying in beijing as postgruate,and i am in zhejiang,we keep in touch every day. time,distance is no problem for true love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-25 19:20:21 |Display all floors

he let me know what is love

life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are gonna get.
love is anything what you do for him/her .whenever,wherever u always think of him /her, i am in love,but one-sided love.i love him very deeply,but he does not love me . i wait for his love,i know it's very foolish.but he let me know what is love. many guys said i'll be a very very good  wife.the man  is very lucky  who marry me .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.