Author: minicat

what is love? have you ever been in love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-24 17:09:55 |Display all floors

What is love.

When it comes to people's feeling, it will always be hard defined. It depends on your personal experience and how you think of it. I dunno if I ever been in love or not, as long as I still have no idea about what love is.

My parents got married cos they loved each other, but it never stay long. just in the same way, I dun believe there is any long-last love exists in this world. But I think the memory of someone you once loved can live forever, especially when you didn't get a chance to be with him/her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-24 17:45:41 |Display all floors

love is mutual.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-24 19:28:12 |Display all floors

why

why you ask so foolish question just like mine!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-24 22:21:49 |Display all floors

I do not know

Maybe my English is very poor! So I can not give expression to my opinion about the love .But I think  love consists in our life.sometime you can not find.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-24 22:24:53 |Display all floors

love is more than i can say

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-24 23:57:03 |Display all floors

love in my eye

as is known to all, love is exist all around the world。with our parent's love ,we can grow health。with the teacher's love,we can study  well。
we will do our best when we are given a love ,love can encourage us work harder and harder。in a word ,love is very common in the world,
we shoudn't doubt it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-25 10:17:54 |Display all floors

hehe……

I don't know what love is .
Love is more than what i can say!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.