- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 10 Hour
- Reading permission
9. You schedule a check-up at the doctor, including that mammogram or PSA test you've been putting off. Now that you've got someone special in your life, you want to take good care of yourself so you can enjoy a happy, healthy relationship for a long time. |
8. You catch yourself humming during your commute, while doing the laundry or reading a newspaper. Normally you're not a musical person, but you're no longer solo. As a duo, the two of you are making beautiful music together.
7. You bust your budget to buy your sweetheart something special because it's your three-month anniversary. Though you're normally a bargain hunter, you pay full price without batting an eye. That snazzy, new LCD computer monitor you've been coveting for your desktop will just have to wait.
6. You can't fall asleep alone anymore. You toss and turn in frustration, finally getting up to pace. TV, a book, nothing seems to help. You wonder if your heartthrob is suffering insomnia, too. You think about calling, but no, that would be inconsiderate. Then the phone rings.
5. People are starting to hit on you everywhere you go. Men in the elevator, women at the gym. Whistles follow you down the street, notes appear in your in-box and invitations to coffee on your answering machine. You're radiating happiness without even knowing it.
4. You haven't checked your Match.com search results in weeks. Instead, you're composing a "success stories" letter to tell them how you found your one true love online. Maybe you'll include a picture of the two of you.
3. You walk into the local florist shop and the clerk greets you by name. You've been sending or receiving so many tokens of affection that you've become a favored customer.
2. You're making plans to introduce your darling to your parents or your kids. And you're ready to meet the most important people in you lover's life.
And the number one sign that your love is real...
1. The ring on your finger.
More to explore
Let's be friends (and mean it)
What his grocery cart reveals
Breakups: Do the right thing
What long-term means after 40
Mass. matrimonial milestone
Where are the wedding bells?