Author: admin

Forum trends: China or US: Which offers a better life?[7]- Chinadaily.com.cn   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-4 09:42:14 |Display all floors
I think Michael has the right of it and is bang on in his descriptions. The only other negative I can offer about China, is the obsession with cars. Pavements are often blocked by cars and the driving is certainly not to the standard we see in the West - the Chinese seem to worship cars above everything else. He is right about the Internet, and I find that a frustration, but then again it's not a show stopper
As far as safety goes, I feel very safe, lack of freedom is a myth that gets perpetrated in the West and of course the food is fantastic and relatively cheap.
China is a wonderful country and having lived here, on and off, for the last 12 years I love the place, though as my wife is Chinese and I guess I see it in a different way to the average tourist

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-7 23:56:09 |Display all floors
Capitalism, entrepreneurship, employment and safety favors to China.

Cleanliness and quality of life favors to US

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-26 22:05:58 |Display all floors
Hmmm.... It definitely has a lower crime rate. Just.... that being a foreign Chinese... I want many many many Children!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.