Views: 4068|Replies: 10

help,help,i need a kind person who just speak english to help me get a chance [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-3 15:35:56 |Display all floors
there is a good chance to a larger company,but the hr will take test for my oral english ,she will speak with me for 1 hour just using english,these days i have a little headache,although my throat not very well ,but i would like to catch this chance,so i need find someone i can talk ,i can call you whatever where you are,just talk with me ,chat with me ,Is there anybody who can help me ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 16:06:30 |Display all floors
You have spoken a excellent English. No worries!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 16:34:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 19:58:53 From mobile |Display all floors
sure!tell me what do you want to tall about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 20:03:07 From mobile |Display all floors
seneca Posted On  23 MinuteEarlier
wangguoxin_82 Post time: 2014-6-3 16:06      
You have spoken a excellent English. No worries!...

Do not blame this guy!It seems he is a Chinese,and in Chinese culture,you should not use flatterer easily,but you can say what he said is a compliment!Chinese l,on the whole,like to express their compliment without any reserve even a guys has messed up something.This is culture-oriented.Anyway,this guy need to refine and improve his english.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 20:17:42 |Display all floors
i wish i'm there for you so that we both can practice together  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-4 11:49:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-3 19:33
"Excellent"? You are a flatterer!

She also needs to respond to what her interlocutor is going t ...

haha,my grammer is poor,my teacher always said you have to study the english grammer hard,but........

and the oral english not very good,because i worried about chinese people who catch my grammer in details

so if talk with foreigner,maybe i cannot be so nervious,but chinese ,wooo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.