Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-9 07:52:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-9 07:55:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-6-9 08:42:58 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-6-9 07:35
Do they work , are people complaining about quality..?

Most of them are professional people (but not all) and they've all had bad experiences with Haier in China. Their biggest complaint is the poor quality (things breaking constantly) and really bad after-sales support which according to one friend in Shenzen is about as useless as it's humanly possible to be.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-6-9 08:55:55 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-6-9 07:47
I have all my electrical appliance made by Haier, washing machine broke down a while ago and in no ...

For markets outside of China you blame who ever is responsible for the service of the product. In Haier's case in Australia and Kiwi country the distributor is Fischer and Paykel. The service here is fair to reasonable, it's certainly better than some of the white goods manufacturers.  Haier designs though are very inefficient scoring low scores on the energy star and water star ratings.  Cheap and cheerful designs.

I know the generators at Bunnings you were talking about, the 750W or so 2 stroke units.  Most of those cheap designs suffer from very poor voltage regulation (typically about 7%), overshoot as they are a squarewave output rather than sinewave and most have stators that fail in a few years. I rebuilt mine 4 times in 4 years after catastrophic failures due to poor construction and design before binning it and getting a Yamaha EF series generator.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-9 15:58:30 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-9 16:05:30 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-6-9 15:58
Isn’t Fischer and Paykel is owned by Haier..? The Bunning's gen set would pack-up if were to powe ...

It is now, 90% was purchased by Haier in 2012.  Fischer and Paykel stuff wasn't that great to start with.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.