Views: 7469|Replies: 26

Brands with Worse Customer Service in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-3 12:15:30 |Display all floors

I vote for Haier.

The brand is a shame when it comes to customer service ( I won't talk aboutproducts here). Call center people are illiterate imbecile who don’t know howto manage customer calls, the service center do not pick up the call and whenthey do it’s all about fighting and squeezing out maximum money for clients.  Sending emails to top managers is of noeffect as they are nothing but lazy mules with heavy paycheck doing nothing.

I will make sure to make people aware of how poor this brandis and if I can force even one person from not buying Haier product then I willfeel satisfied.

If you guys have such experience with any other brand then share………………………..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 20:09:58 |Display all floors
i see many people here with haier spit AC in their homes...personally i dont own any haier product yet  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 22:49:02 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-6-3 20:09
i see many people here with haier spit AC in their homes...personally i dont own any haier product y ...

"spit AC"....got you
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-4 00:04:09 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2014-6-3 09:49
"spit AC"....got you

dam...you really got me this time  split AC that it (my bad)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-6-4 10:41:15 |Display all floors
To be fair about Haier, it's a cheap brand. I know many Chinese people who will not buy their products.

We have their products in Australia and they are all at the bottom of the heap in terms of energy star ratings, water economy etc. From what I've seen of their designs they are well out of date and are using technology 10-20 years behind the market leaders.  All they appear to do is chuck a modern looking control panel on and sometimes not even that.  However they are often less than half the price of Japanese or Euro designs built in China, and they do have a market niche and it's growing.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-6-4 10:42:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2014-6-4 10:43
lionstar Post time: 2014-6-3 22:49
"spit AC"....got you

The burning question is does it use real or artificial spit, does it also swallow?
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-6-4 12:02:22 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-6-4 10:42
The burning question is does it use real or artificial spit, does it also swallow?

Now if it also swallows it may actually be a good investment
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.