Post time 2014-8-9 01:00:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 06:51:25 |Display all floors
I can travel anywhere now without it.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 18:45:19 |Display all floors
I find China a delightful country and would welcome a way around the visa requirement so that I can travel without concern for cross-border trips.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 19:01:54 |Display all floors
RonJaDa Post time: 2014-6-5 09:46
The issue for me is about getting a work permit.  This problem exists in most countries but to diffe ...

Many of us with the same story - My family and I would gladly settle in the PRC

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-10 19:13:39 |Display all floors
mutafire Post time: 2014-6-5 08:57
I do not know one foreigner who can go, oh yes...i want to live in China forever...maybe women marri ...

I think your wrong. Now there are many foreigners who are wanting to settle in china. Some teach English get married, and some start their own business.
The green card is not worth trying to get. A 2 yr resident permit is as good as anything, but yes its costly
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 09:24:25 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-6-5 11:10
You can apply for a "D" visa which allows you to stay in China permanently as long as you register
w ...

ummm ... in case you haven't noticed, a D-visa IS the Green Card, and it IS more difficult than just registering your car.

http://www.cn-visa.com/d_visa.asp

You need money ... lots and lots of money.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-11 22:06:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-11 21:40
Do you think just wanting to make money in China is the same as actually making money here? I ca ...

Many want to settle in china, because of the lifestyle it brings them. They can make a much better salary here (teachers excluded) than back in their countries, and are treated like super stars in some cities. Also, some foreigners who come for one year often want to extend that to a few more years, and so on. I did not come to china to settle, but I am certainly giving it some thought after living here for a few years.
I have never heard one bad comment from any foreigner who is living here.....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.