Author: amanda_mu

Help: how to lose weight? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-1 10:38:14 |Display all floors

on diet

iam the expert of this..haha..once i was a part time model
now, 5'7" (1.73cm), around 53-54kg
and i can lose weight in a very quick way...

first, breakfast is very important,if u ignore it or do not have breakfast, u will get fatter
secondly, have 4-5 meals a day, when i was on diet. i even do not eat rice, but i will surely eat some meat(chicken and fish, what we call "white meat), also vegetable!!!!
thirdly, drink more water and do more exercise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 16:15:13 |Display all floors

To: Ray - Diet

Yes, your diet does work; I have seen several people use it and it has worked for all. There are several modifications to this diet, but the most effective and tolerable is called the "Zone Diet". The book can probably be purchased from Amazon.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 22:23:42 |Display all floors

Do some Chinese gong fu like me!!!

Do some Chinese Gong fu. I have developed an excellent physique since starting training in Beijing.  There is the web page of my famous Gong-fu uncle. Have a look.

http://www.yiquan.com/v3/en/index.htm

If you wont lose weight after 3 sessions with him, i will eat my hat!!! If I was wearing one that is!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 17:07:05 |Display all floors

Everyone here is right

Regular daily excercise, (45-60 minutes, work up a sweat) watch the food intake, forget the low carb crap if you're exercising, you'll need the carbs for energy, Eat carbs, bread, bananas etc, 15-30 minutes before exercising. under NO circumstances eat Mcdonalds or KFC, sugary cakes and so on. I guarantee after 6  weeks you'll look in the mirror and be surprised to see the you that you  remember from long ago. Good luck and stay away from the pills etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 20:40:23 |Display all floors

Thanx

I dont eat rice, actually I stopped eating rice *2 years ago*, I ONLY eat white meat and lots of veggies and I started to do this 2 years ago, I've already stopped eating those pills and I still keep exercising every day. But there is still NO major difference on the scale.

So NO rice+white meat+exercise+lots of water=no effect?

It freaks me out now. Im not a junkfood fan, not at all. McD or KFC frustrates me.

Plus as the exercising goes on, my calf seems to get bigger?!?! What to do with the calf thing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-5 00:50:04 |Display all floors

To Amanda - Re: weight problem

If good diet and exercise don't work the problem may be genetic, or organ malfunction (Liver, kidney, heart, or spleen)  causing a build up of fluids in the presence of excess Sodium.

Stop all salt (sodium chloride) intake and a reduction in body weight and possibly calf size should occur; unless your weight or size of calf is due to muscle build up or genetic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-5 13:34:19 |Display all floors

To Edon.

I don't think I have ANY problems about the...organs.

Oh, about the calf thing, I mean it's getting bigger cuz the muscle's getting bigger...how to solve the problem? Cuz it looks bad...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.