Author: lt1322min

Foreigners detained in Beijing for selling drugs   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-28 16:05:18 From mobile |Display all floors
These guys deserve it ! The police should have brought them to justice earlier!China is waging wars toward any kind of drug-trafficking and drug-abuse.So behave yourselves!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-28 16:23:07 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2014-5-28 15:50
Then exterminate Beijing clique who let open air drug market near Myanmar border for years, just t ...

Not a problem for me, I'll volunteer to pull the trigger too.

Why?

I've had more than a few friends end up as junkies and dead as a result. Though I view drugs as a medical and health issue those who profit from the sale of drugs deserve no sympathy from society, merely a fast and clean execution, this also applies to those how finance and control the trade.  

I'd also apply this to the boardrooms of corporations who deliberately sell product that they know will kill people and conceal the dangers from the general public via either distortions of the truth or non disclosure.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 17:23:30 |Display all floors
when i was in university,which near the beijing language university,i often heard about that the foreigner took taxi,when they arrivalled the destination,they would performenced misunderstanding the drivers speaking ,then they refuse to pay the taxi's expenses, i heared it about the taxi's driver,so i think maybe it's true

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 18:43:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NgTran at 2014-5-28 18:45
Ratfink Post time: 2014-5-28 16:23
Not a problem for me, I'll volunteer to pull the trigger too.

Why?

At the end of the day these people are not only part of human society, but also a "product" of it.

To use an overstretched Chinese term: They have existed since ancient times.

They have been "executed since ancient times", too.

But the problem will not go away, even if you continue to execute them.

More civilized societies have abandoned execution, but have decided to study more the root causes and find preventive solutions, though it is impossible to eradicate it completely.
Of course you can shut off the light by throwing a big stone at the bulb.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-28 19:00:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-28 18:38
Trigger-happy and foulmouthed posters willing to shoot people are ... and should be ... ruthless ...

Foul mouthed coming from you is a bit rich seneca. Given your recent ban for obscene language
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 19:02:02 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-5-28 18:43
At the end of the day these people are not only part of human society, but also a "product" of it.

I don't have a problem with addicts and users, treat that as a health issue as I said.

Dealers on the other hand are murderers and dealers in death, they do not deserve to live for the misery they willingly and often knowingly cause.   Just how many addicts do you know? Dealers?
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 19:49:21 |Display all floors
I am impartial, however I am entitled to voice my opinion and that is what I am doing here. Let me ask  you a question, how many people do you know who are drug dealers, traffickers or addicts?

You know exactly what you were banned for. You received my PM on the subject and I got that information directly from voice. Stop playing innocent.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.