Author: lt1322min

Spanish TV show keep insulting Chinese   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-26 13:47:39 |Display all floors
Caspar.Peko_Ong Post time: 2014-5-26 13:16
If you enjoy and be proud to be called a dog, that's your gift of life, most Chinese people don't  ...

I have been called many things worse, I just shrug it off and get on with my own life, and leave others to get worked up over insults, real or perceived.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 13:53:14 |Display all floors
In terms of atrocities committed in the history of mankind, the Spaniards are on par with the Anglos. Therefore, it comes as no surprise these racist thugs are openly insulting the up-and-rising power of the Orientals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 14:07:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-26 14:04
You have just given us a reason to banish you from the pale of civilisation; civilised people RE ...

Good luck to you and your four-legged family!

Dog papa seneca is the proud dog daddy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 14:11:12 |Display all floors
Caspar.Peko_Ong Post time: 2014-5-26 13:16
If you enjoy and be proud to be called a dog, that's your gift of life, most Chinese people don't  ...
  1. we regard dogs are the lowest form of animal ranking
Copy code
the lowliest, the least developed evolved mammal is a Rat.....................like a Rat On.

and below that comes the reptiles. and insects

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 14:14:16 |Display all floors
Caspar.Peko_Ong Post time: 2014-5-26 13:53
In terms of atrocities committed in the history of mankind, the Spaniards are on par with the Anglos ...

in terms of atrocities..................the worse and involving the most cruelties, the largest number of victims are the brotherly civil wars of China.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 14:31:15 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-5-25 14:23
That's actually a Manchu Qing Dynasty-style getup with the skullcap/pigtail and jacket.   Chinese  ...

Manchu Qing Dynasty style is also part of Chinese culture
nothing to be ashamed about Qing clothings
it's the attitude of these racist idiots that should be condemned
and fair minded Spaniards ought to be ashamed of, not Qing style clothings
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 14:33:08 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-5-26 14:31
Manchu Qing Dynasty style is also part of Chinese culture
nothing to be ashamed about Qing clothin ...

Well said super babe!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.