Author: CDBetty

Chinese Counterfeit World Famous Landmarks     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-26 23:26:33 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2014-5-25 20:38
I think replicas would be a better word than counterfeits.

Thank you for your suggestion~ Since I'm a Chinese and I'm an undergraduate studying at an university in Beijing. My English is not good enough, but I believe I can do better if I keep practice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 01:43:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-26 15:58
The Egyptians lodged a complaint with CHina and a demolition notice has been issued - for the re ...

China should have, and should ignore them Yankee-funded military bums now ruling Egypt.

The Egyptian people are very proud the Chinese people are admiring their ancient monument, and that we take the trouble to preserving the original Egyptian stone carving with an excellent replica on Chinese soil.
No Egyptian tanks will ever shell away the Chinese sphinx.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 07:44:56 |Display all floors
Caspar.Peko_Ong Post time: 2014-5-27 01:45
Stop being so ignorant, you fake Chinese of gweilo fart!

The Chinese world fame landmark replicas ...

I am sorry to fake you, one of the Chinese. But why Egypt is charging the fake project? How many the Great Walls or the Summer Palaces in other countries? Why do the other culture not replica our masterpiece?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 10:41:57 |Display all floors
hmmm, my guess is they are insignificant.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 09:48:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-26 14:20
It humours me even more that EGYPT has RAISED A COMPLAINT WITH CHINA and China has agreed to dem ...

that's ridiculous, build whatever you want. soon they gonna say you cant use the same street names or names for cities
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 09:58:25 |Display all floors
  It just boggles my mind why would some Chinese local governments bother to do such daffy things? Maybe they are just daft .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.