Author: dragon8

Dozens killed in attack in Chinese region plagued by separatist violence   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-23 16:32:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-23 17:20:18 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-5-23 15:21
More examples of the disgusting behavior of extremists and terrorists.

Good to see China has also a ...

We all want to know..........when can the authorities solve the problem..........?

Einstein once say......doing the same things over and over again and failing each time.........that is what fools do......in this case what dictators do,

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-23 17:25:10 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-24 00:27:11 |Display all floors

Hey! From [url=https://www.google.ca/search?q=Urumqi+Xinjiang+terror+attack%3B+200+Hans+Killed&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=SmR_U-63FqTP8gez74HQCA#channel=fflb&q=Urumqi+Xinjiang+terror+attack%3B+200+Hans+Killed&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&tbm=nws]this execution style massecre of 2009[/url] which is equivalent to this genocide of the 60's and which is mirrored by [url=https://www.google.ca/search?q=anti-chinese+attacks+in+vietnam&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=43B_U8_qA6fP8geo7oHoCg#channel=fflb&q=anti-chinese+attacks+in+vietnam&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=nws]"this"[/url]  (government sponsored) event just recently;  to the knife-wielding terror gang which left at least 33 dead and 143 wounded in Yunnan; straight off to "this"; and "this";  also "this"; plus the countless of other sporadic,  heinous, and murderously criminal attacks, way too many to recount; one would have thought and expected that Chinese authority would have taken decisive action; route out these SO*B's; charge them with murder; and have them all executed for their crimes...  Strangely however, we are instead putting the wrong people on death row.  Now WHY is that?  Hey! I doubt even the charge hold water.  But jezz, executing people who, likely, had contributed massively to the growth of China and not the terrorists who, openly, attacks and declare war on us just don't wsh with me? I mean the guy might have been involved in some kind of an illegal matter but don't all Chinese nobilities jump into the same pot of gold if and opportunity arises for them to do do?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-24 00:35:44 |Display all floors
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-24 00:38:49 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-24 00:53:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.