Author: macanese

NUKE CANCER from 9/11 revealed - by Gordon Duff - May 2014   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-26 13:19:30 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-5-25 12:53
Nice cut and paste but Macaroon was talking of the silly claim that the Twin Towers were nuked on  ...

Well, more specifically macanese is not just touting the silly nukes brought down the towers argument, he is trying to connect cancer as some sort of evidence for it.

In short:  cancer therefore nukes

Imagine all of the materials in a building used to house offices.  Copy machines, computers and computer monitors (mostly CRTs at that time), power supplies, battery backups, paints, plastics, etc. etc. combined with burning jet fuel, disintegrating and falling - it has to be an extremely toxic pile and it is no surprise it was.  Cancer could mean nukes, but far, far more likely due the toxic pile.  

The coconut cookie OP and Prevaricator Today count on people not being able to imagine it and fill the gap with their silly assertions.  When investigated cancer is not at all surprising due to what all the other evidence shows: the planes struck the towers, which burned and eventually fell.  

Asserting nukes because the dust cloud resembles a mushroom cloud is just as silly as asserting the dust cloud looking like a pyroclastic flow shows there is a volcano in Manhattan.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-5-26 13:57:58 |Display all floors
brobostigon Post time: 2014-5-26 13:19
Well, more specifically macanese is not just touting the silly nukes brought down the towers argum ...

Both Macaroon and Petal love their conspiracy theories but always fail to provide any convincing facts to back up their ideas, I am afraid they are beyond help

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 06:38:56 |Display all floors
Dystopia

We live in an Orwellian dystopia.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 11:28:47 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-5-28 06:38
Dystopia

We live in an Orwellian dystopia.

petera, you reminded me of George Orwell. I read his book "Down and out in Paris" when I was in Paris in 1960 !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 19:08:46 |Display all floors
macanese Post time: 2014-5-28 11:28
petera, you reminded me of George Orwell. I read his book "Down and out in Paris" when I was in Pa ...

I have read "Down and Out". But you should read his masterpiece 1984. I consider it the greatest novel of all time. The propagandists on this forum and on every site in cyberspace are the real life manifestations of the Ministry of Truth and the Thought Police. 9/11 truth is Thought Crime in the real dystopia we live in.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 19:59:00 |Display all floors

The figure is astounding.As many as the number of cancers caused by all the years of nuclear weapons testing.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-5 19:18:47 |Display all floors
Special Atomic Demolition Munition

The name says it all,doesn't it.This weapon is based on the W54 sub kiloton adjustable yield fusion assisted fission warhead.It could be carried in a backpack as shown.Ideal for the 9/11 job.I estimate 4 per tower,detonated in a top down sequence.
sadm.jpg
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.