Author: DSseeing

Should a single man be criticized for prostitution?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-20 20:34:17 |Display all floors
I think the girl is beautiful. Huang has done some wrongthing which lots of people are doing now. I wish we should forgive huang. He is honest man. I think if he want have sex with some girls, maybe there are lots of girl put into his embrace. He did not do someting like some officials who has mistress. He just paid money for some service from the girl. He did no do harm to other people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-20 21:53:05 |Display all floors
Why his own private matter would stir so many argurmants among netizens. Merely for that he is a celebrity who was known by most of us. If his repulation did not be so widespread and he just a ordinary man like so many in our daily life. I suppose there would be nothing happened, to say nothing of so many critical voice. But, from another perspective, as a celebrity, they also should concentrate on their own behavior and action now and then especially in public,  any rumors related to them would easily arouse huge waves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-20 22:56:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-21 02:43:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2014-5-21 02:44

But he is also a celebrity which makes his actions are subject to public censure. If he was a private person, then his actions would still be illegal but nothing he did is anything unusual.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-21 14:33:36 |Display all floors
Guys like sex, women like money. You'll never get rid of the world's oldest profession.

Many wives use sex as currency, so maybe that is just part of the female psyche? Not many women are willing to marry a poor guy, but many will tolerate a fat, ugly, rich guy..

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-5-21 14:39:16 |Display all floors
FeelingYellow Post time: 2014-5-21 14:33
Guys like sex, women like money. You'll never get rid of the world's oldest profession.

Many wive ...

Oye leave me out of this

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-5-21 17:22:04 |Display all floors
LuckyInFuture Post time: 2014-5-20 17:13
I think not need to complain more about "Huanghaibo"...He just did the wrongdoing that every man wil ...

Me think so too
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.