Author: DSseeing

What India can learn from China   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-5-26 12:28:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-5-26 14:29
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-26 13:34
I don't think people from India are ugly and slovenly, laurenjunior And  the fact tha ...
And  the fact that Lots of your Indian fellows have landed desirable jobs in British and American companies , if anything,  testify to the effectivness  of your education system.  

this is the kind of backhanded compliment one should watch out for! This kind of patronising statement would not be welcome to an European or USAnian... The fact that Indian education system results in a handful of its output getting some 'desirable' jobs in British or Ameican company is something to be ashamed of, if one credited the Indian education entirely with their success. I believe these people of Indian origin made it to desirable jobsalmost entirely on their own merit and against odds and discrimination. Statistically, if there were no discrimination, there would be perhaps more Indians in positions of power in these companies, even if they were educated ANYWHERE in the world. The fact that most of the brightest minds run to join companies rather then start enough on their own in India is the real statement about the Indian education system, which is rife with corruption and designed to service a colonial power.
TedBrent, you think you are being too clever in couching an insult as a compliment? Keep in mind that many Indians can see through this.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 12:53:44 |Display all floors
laurenjunior Post time: 2014-5-25 23:43
if i have money , i can buy 1500kilometers diamond necklace to my wife , so what is the achievemen ...

So the achievement here is plenty of  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 21:43:50 |Display all floors
AlankritarM Post time: 2014-5-21 17:09
If there is only one thing the new Indian leader may learn from China, it is to never be afraid to t ...

One of the best comment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 21:49:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-24 18:57
Hahaha.

In point of fact China has taken a whole leaf from the India book on economics and ditc ...

snakeey, with all that curse and scorn... you still choose China to stay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 23:15:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ning05 at 2014-5-26 23:15

What India can learn from China:

DON'T TRUST THE ENGLISH AND THEIR ANGLO OFFSPRING INFESTING UK, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, US AND NEW ZEALAND!

Last time you did they sneakily took over your country for quarter of a millenium thieving every single thing in sight and making you poor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 23:40:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2014-5-26 23:41
KIyer Post time: 2014-5-26 12:28
this is the kind of backhanded compliment one should watch out for! This kind of patronising state ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 23:56:11 |Display all floors
laurenjunior Post time: 2014-5-26 11:47
I understand the importance of cooperation and friendship , also a billion indians , but there sho ...

Sorry, I have no clue about the author of the essay which you showed it to me.  I think he could be another sceptic who thinks that India and its economy will hardly make strides, ahem, unless  India starts doing what China has done in the last ten  years.

Be honestly, I don't think the poor living in India are content to embrace mercantilism or consumerism like the Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.