Author: DSseeing

What India can learn from China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-25 23:39:02 |Display all floors
sorry i cannot agree with you .if you are the one who sees the toppings and compliment a sundae then its your view , but we are the grass root levels who can see the difference and make judgement with day to day understandings.just because of one decade late due to poor governance , does mean that india shall learn from china . except how to do the nice toppings , india is much better inside , living poor and dirty does not mean that we shall be learning lack of common sense .we know how to live with out hurting others .we know how to share , we wash our own dirty laundry . we dont peek into others undies to publicize their soiled undies , because we mind our own business , so you shall too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 23:43:17 |Display all floors
Mukesh.K Post time: 2014-5-21 10:31
China has long been the world’s largest investor in infrastructure. India can learn this from china ...

if i have money , i can buy 1500kilometers diamond necklace to my wife , so what is the achievement here ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 23:55:59 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-5-25 17:47
India needs to learn the attitude of self-confidence, hard work, organisation and national identity  ...

i request you to try self confidence with one chinese and indian , judge yourself .hard work too, administration too. national identity , these need to be improved for indians .

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-5-26 05:43:11 |Display all floors
laurenjunior Post time: 2014-5-26 01:55
i request you to try self confidence with one chinese and indian , judge yourself .hard work too,  ...

true. I write about Indians and judge them too, a lot of that comes from looking back and reflecting on myself over the years. I find I had/have all the failings and weaknesses I attribute to a majority of Indians in generalizations.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-5-26 05:43:53 |Display all floors
laurenjunior Post time: 2014-5-26 01:39
sorry i cannot agree with you .if you are the one who sees the toppings and compliment a sundae then ...

My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 11:34:54 |Display all floors
laurenjunior Post time: 2014-5-25 23:30
see , thats the difference between india and china , we dont have like these kind of racism , nati ...

I don't think people from India are ugly and slovenly, laurenjunior And  the fact that Lots of your Indian fellows have landed desirable jobs in British and American companies , if anything,  testify to the effectivness  of your education system.   

I also think that China and India should be partners since  both nations are  develpping nations  located in Asia.  What's the point of squaring off against each other if both nations have been victims of foreign oppression?   Why would the two nations choose to be pawns of Russia as the two biggest nations in Asia ?

People living in Asia should realize that no Asian nation has a chance to be another America;  instead, they should strive to be themselves and find their own bearings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 11:47:29 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-26 11:34
I don't think people from India are ugly and slovenly, laurenjunior And  the fact tha ...

I understand the importance of cooperation and friendship , also a billion indians , but there should be an equal reciprocation from other side , not like insulting us and commenting indias poor economy .Here they show splitted tongues , one way they comment very bad , other way they want friendly ties , which one to believe. i have never seen any country or nation commenting or publishing an editorial as insulting as below

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/opi ... ontent_17516795.htm

the editorial might be true , but at the same time , india is not trying to cover the facts . as i said once make up is gone the true face will be reveled , just by wearing make and comment on other countries uglyness cannot win friends .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.