Author: DSseeing

What India can learn from China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-24 18:13:10 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-5-22 14:55
"English! The Indians speak English – they have their culture and all but embrace English as a la ...

any citizen , they can speak english or not , it is common sense which matters , indians have plenty of it . you dont have to comment their english , first you improve your common sense then you can comment on somebody else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-24 20:54:44 |Display all floors
  I think people from India can learn Chinese from people from China. That's it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-24 22:30:25 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-24 20:54
I think people from India can learn Chinese from people from China. That's it.

There is nothing indians can learn from china , infact china should learn from india how to be humble along with income growth , that is what india is. Indians are inventors where as china is copier . India is behind only due to their biggest mistake in voting to congress 10yrs back . But now it will change. China can never hold an election like the one india recently conducted . this is a good example of administration of indians . this feat cannot be repeated in another company. having money buying things, showing them off and insulting others is an short term legacy , which will evaporate when money disappears .what indians has learnt is how to live together , how to be humble , these things china should learn from india. Indians are in top most positions of top most companies in the world , because , why ? find it it why is it? just because of weak govt for a decade , does not mean that india is far behind. you may need to know the story of tortoise and hare .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 13:10:19 |Display all floors
laurenjunior Post time: 2014-5-24 22:30
There is nothing indians can learn from china , infact china should learn from india how to be hum ...

You are partly right about this.  But don't forget that poverty is much worse in India and bureaucracy is another iimpediment that hinders its economic growth, not to mention corruption.

In some ways both nations face the same prickly issues arising from widening income gaps, regional diaparities paternalism, brain drain and rising populism.  The poor living in China or India are not happy with the status quo; they think that  politicians should be solicitous of the poor rather than the wealthy.

India has a new leader now. I think the Chinese are eager to find out  how would he cope with such pesky social issues.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 13:54:39 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-25 13:10
You are partly right about this.  But don't forget that poverty is much worse in India and bureau ...

The problems india is facing now are only bureaucratic problems due to selfish politicians , i strongly believe that new govt will easily over come these hurdles , if it is done , all other problems are just problems , they can be easily erased with good governance . i can challenge any chinese ceo with any rural college drop out in india , intellectually , knowledge wise, common sense wise , problem solving ,over coming hurdles , surviving , innovation for survival , communication , foreseeing ,stepping up .china increased their wealth , with this money , they build infrastructure , bullet trains , tallest towers , roads , land scapes etc . But do you think there is any improvement in common sense with money coming in , poverty is only a time defined situation , but common sense is inbuilt character of a human being , you have money or you dont , but you will behave civilized . just a small example , china have lot of money , you visit any restaurant and order fried rice or rice , they will serve you with soup spoon , which will make eat awkwardly , this is just a small example that money cannot buy intelligence , common sense and civil manners . it is not that money makes a person or a country respected,but it is manners . no body spits on the dining table when the guest is having his food on the same table .did economic growth changed this habit .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 14:03:00 |Display all floors
laurenjunior Post time: 2014-5-25 13:54
The problems india is facing now are only bureaucratic problems due to selfish politicians , i str ...

Could it be you are a business man or woman from India?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 14:20:04 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-25 14:03
Could it be you are a business man or woman from India?

i am a male from india , uneducated , working in china for long time .i love china , but i hate the attitude .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.