Author: DSseeing

What India can learn from China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-6 21:55:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-6 21:24
Hey Liudmilla,

I hear the CHINA DAILY is cutting jobs. Tea-ladies are among the targeted redund ...

I hear that Chinese government is considering to give 'green card' for foreigners in China.

You should congratulate yourself for abandoning your own country and finding a shelter in Guangdong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 12:17:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-7 23:28
I just sprained my left wrist by congratulating myself for coming to Guangdong and getting my green  ...

Yeah, you should.

You made an intelligent decision by abandoning your own country and try to find a better life in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 16:53:49 |Display all floors
Yep, India can learn something from China but it does not have to be China and cannot be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 17:17:38 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-6-3 14:27
Nobody takes a shower with toilet paper, stupid.
I take my shower with clean water everyday
but yo ...

I got a reply for you why indians use water to clean , why not toilet paper ? For example , by mistake or by accident if you step on some shit , or your own shit , is it okay for you to clean with a toilet paper and forget ? May be i think you invented toilet paper right , so may want to make good use of it .

Do a simple experiment , eat something in a bone china plate or a bowl , eat anything you like , fried noodles , steak , curry , and eat with chop sticks or use knife and fork , which ever way you like . Now after you finish your lunch or dinner , do this simple thing , close your eyes , grab some toilet paper or a very clean tissue paper , invented by you chinese , and then use this paper to wipe out the food from the plate you used . Also try to wipe it in way , so you cannot reach it properly , may be under the table upon your knees , how ever you want . Still close your eyes , put back the plate in the rack . Dont look at it . Now after 10- to 12hrs time , go back and to the rack , take out the plate and have look at the plate you wiped with the toilet paper invented by you , and that is how your hole looks like . Is it clean enough to have another meal ? It applies to your tender area too , inviting blend of viruses , bacteria , fungi to come and feast on it , and you hanging around with it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 23:00:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 23:01:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.