Author: 1584austin

UK Culture Secretary speaks out about immigrants   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-19 23:48:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-19 20:54
Hey globular KBay,

your news is pretty outdated. English-only schools don't exist in Hong Kong; ...

Hey dummy, on my daily travel in HK's MTR, I can still find a dozen born in Hong Kong, but no speakie HongKie tongue fair hair English teenage boys and gals. So shut your face, and stop your lies here!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-20 00:46:28 |Display all floors
U.K. Culture Secretary Sajid Javid: "I think it's perfectly reasonable for British people to say, look, if you're going to settle in Britain and make it your home, you should learn the language of the country and you should respect its laws and its culture."

Indian Nationalist Mahatma Gandhi: "I think it's perfectly reasonable for Indian people to say, look, if you're going to settle in India and make it your home, you should learn the language of the country and you should respect its laws and its culture."

Chinese Nationalist Sun Yat Sen: "I think it's perfectly reasonable for Chinese people to say, look, if you're going to settle in China and make it your home, you should learn the language of the country and you should respect its laws and its culture."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-20 00:51:21 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2014-5-20 00:46
U.K. Culture Secretary Sajid Javid: "I think it's perfectly reasonable for British people to say, lo ...

Indeed, we all agree with your no nonsense, clarity of argument.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-20 03:19:38 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-5-18 15:54
Well worded.....

Where do I sign up?

Is it OK if I fly in Business Class, or is it a mandatory requirement to arrive on some remote shore in a leaky boat?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-20 04:54:46 |Display all floors
Was living in the UK ,for 46 years. Now i live and work in china. I am slowly learning the language here. I would love to speak fluent mandrin. Why in the UK do they not want to learn, i can tell you, they are robbing the country, sending money back home. I have seen houses built on child tax benefits in slovakia with my own eyes. I guess if the UK is stupid enough to let it happen, good luck. Its just a european culture to fleece the UK.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-5-20 09:15:04 |Display all floors
drew67 Post time: 2014-5-20 06:54
Was living in the UK ,for 46 years. Now i live and work in china. I am slowly learning the language  ...
Its just a european culture to fleece the UK.

Hmm... I thought the UK  and European culture was to fleece the rest of the world. If this is what the Europeans do to the UK, and its done legally, I guess they cannot complain. Atleast the Europeans do not come over, divide the UKnians against each other, take over and rule the place in the name of some King or Queen... be thankful! I guess the Asian and other distant sources of sheep to be fleeced has dried up for the Europeans and they are targeting the golden goose of Europe. Still it is small potatoes - some part of welfare payments. The economy of Slovakia must be really down for houses to be that cheap. Once they become part of the European economy and 'develop' this will not happen. They too will have a housing bubble and debt and similar problems like the UK..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 11:12:36 |Display all floors
I dis-agree with that culture whoever! nice name!.. if you do want to live in the UK, we can help you learn english. Come to our schools, we can give you free lessons. This is what should have been said. Be a part of a multi cultural county. I hate it when stupid MP's' talk big, it damages foriegn relations, hinder and deprives the UK. Sometimes I think, what sort of idiots are running the country. gah.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.