Author: voice_cd

What's your opinion about riots against Chinese?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-18 16:23:37 |Display all floors
Vietnam's disrespect behaviors showed itself again to the world as a narrow-minded and disgraceful country. It is obviously  took advantage of the States' containing policy. It was succeed in making itself to the third-rate countries like Philippines. It totally swept the good sense of me gained from its efforts in searching the MH370
The States accused China of taking "provocative " steps, ignoring the fact the harmless lion China has long been provocated by harmful greedy hyenas. Apart from this critical moment, I think China should still keep calm. Hyenas are harmful but won't endangered our lives. We should still wait. The strategy the states taken to contain both Russia and China has shown it is on its way to self-destroy. It want its hyenas to be canon fodder at first. So, our finally target is the States.
The leading countries of the world are playing chess. Whoever can't retain its composure will turned out to be loser. And China is still developing on its own pace. That is what we called "strategy composure".   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-18 16:51:30 |Display all floors
mob violence is always wrong, whether it's Vietnamese attacking Chinese businesses/people or Chinese attacking Japanese businesses/people.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-18 18:29:52 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-5-18 14:16
We are talking about violence against people. People have died, don't be a wanker making political ...

Tell that to the Vietnamese government. They have attacked the oil rig, and now they attack and kill people in their country. The wankers are telling the world they are mentally unstable.   
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-18 18:38:29 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-5-18 18:20
So there were riots in China over the Diaoyu Islands but not one Japanese was hurt despite thousands ...

I could upload photos from other websites about torched buildings and burning Japanese factories in China.
That no one was killed during those riots was pure luck, nothing else.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-18 18:55:16 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-5-18 18:29
Tell that to the Vietnamese government. They have attacked the oil rig, and now they attack and ki ...

Go away, read the message I sent you, it would of not got through the filter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-18 18:56:11 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2014-5-18 18:38
I could upload photos from other websites about torched buildings and burning Japanese factories i ...

There was no Japanese hurt or killed. The Chinese directed their anger at shops and factories rather people. It was not pure luck, it was restraint. Considering what the Japanese did in the war, I find this incredible.  

The Vietnamese mobs attacked and killed Chinese people. China supported them in the war against the US. When Armageddon visits them, China will look the other way.   
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-18 19:07:27 |Display all floors
oh , its time to kick the vietnam's ass

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.