Author: maggie-t

how you deal with the bad mood [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-1 11:32:35 |Display all floors

for me

for me, some times, I would bear myself, because my friend is far from me. but I think some times, I like much more to speak out to best friend. because as we all know, the joy shared together would increase the happiness in times, while the sorrows shouldered together would decrease times. so I believe, we could live simply, then it is much easier for us to live a happy life. so try to find friendship around you, you would see they all care you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 12:23:08 |Display all floors

advise

1.deep breath
2.talk with my friends
3.logon http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn
4.sleep

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-23 16:48:07 |Display all floors

Lie down and listen music.

All what I want to do are to lie down in my comfortable bed and put  on my earphones to listen my favorite music. I don't expect that sb interrupts me.
If possible, I want to cry out loudly, cos I find my mood will become better after cry, although I seldom have tears in my eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-1 16:25:36 |Display all floors

try to get over ur bad mood through any that can relax yourself..

music, shopping, sleeping, meeting new people, smiling or laughing.....

have you got a pet, then pour all your unhappiness to the faithful friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-2 13:42:07 |Display all floors

talking online and sharing your anxiety is a good way to relax and get through t

besides, it is better to take the work off for a moment and talk to your friends and plan a trip if possible.

dont confine yourself to work only, it will damage your health and affect your mood.

well wisher.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-2 13:49:26 |Display all floors

smile

i will think about the fine life of  this world. i will think about the worth of my life . then i will feel better. so simple

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-4 00:01:51 |Display all floors

Have some chocolates and you'll feel better 20 minutes later!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.