Author: Charlotte2012

Have you ever tried Chinese medicine? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-31 10:42:19 |Display all floors
I will simply give one example about Nigella.

Nigella sativa is one the                              most revered medicinal seeds in history. The best seeds come from                              Egypt where they grow under almost perfect conditions in oases                              where they are watered until the seed pods form. Black cumin seeds                              were found in the tomb of Tutankhamun. Though black cumin seeds                              are mentioned in the Bible as well as in the words of the Prophet                              Mohammed, they were not carefully researched until about forty                              years ago. Since this time, more than 200 studies have been conducted                              in universities.-----Nigella sativa seeds have very little                                aroma but are carminative, meaning they tend to aid digestion and                                relieve gases in the stomach and intestines. They aid peristalsis                                and elimination. The essential oil of black cumin is antimicrobial                                and helps to rid the intestines of worms.------Black cumin, especially when combined with garlic,                                is regarded as a harmonizer of the imbalance which allows immune                                cells to destroy healthy cells. The technical language to describe                                this property is "immunomodulatory action." The difference                                between black cumin and interferon is that there are no known side                                effects with black cumin when administered in normal dosages. The                                saying goes that the beauty of black cumin is their capacity to                                restore harmony.--------------The most dramatic results are                                achieved with asthma and allergies.----------------The first major study of Nigella                                sativa in cancer prevention and treatment was performed by scientists                                at Cancer Immuno-Biology Laboratory of Hilton Head Island, South                                Carolina. They concluded that a healthy immune system will detect                                and destroy cancer cells before the cancer endangers the patient.                                The immune system does this by supporting increased production                                of immune cells, bone marrow cells, and B-cells that produce antibodies.                                Black cumin stimulates neutrophil activity. These are the short-lived                                immune cells that are normally found in bone marrow but mobilized                                into action when there is a bacterial infection. Extracts of black                                cumin have also been shown to modulate production of interleukins,                                a quality it shares with some other highly revered herbs: ginseng,                                astragalus, mistletoe,                                garlic, and cat's claw.-------------Black cumin seeds mixed with honey and                                  garlic are excellent tonics for people with asthma or coughs                                  as well as those who want to enhance their immunity during                                  cold and flu season or when an infection is setting in. And many more.

There are tens of thousands herbs remedies and used for 10000 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 15:41:44 |Display all floors
I have not tried,sometime go and try.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 07:59:09 |Display all floors
Well, the evidence here is that someone said CTM has worked. That is the same for any alternative medicine and it is no proof at all.

Look at the facts. China does not enjoy better health or longer lifespans than other countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 08:37:14 |Display all floors

Have you ever tried traditional Chinses medicine? What were the results?

Some of my foreign friends spoke poorly about traditional Chinses medicine, saying that they would rather take western medicine for it's more sciencific.

Have you ever tried traditional Chinses medicine? What did you try? What led you to try it? What were the results?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 10:53:35 |Display all floors
Principles of Chinese medicine is to treat the disease by regulating the body, the body better, but slow recovery. I prefer by Chinese medicine to treat, but it is difficult to buy, but expensive.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-5-16 20:41:47 |Display all floors
I haven't but I just bought some. Had the trot's today hope it works

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 09:04:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ExileMick at 2014-5-17 09:06

About ten years ago, I felt something was wrong somewhere near my stomach. There seemed to be something there that wasn't there before. Slowly, it moved higher and, when I noticed that I needed to eat less food to feel full, I consulted a doctor and was diagnosed with a tumour in my intestines. Whilst waiting for an operation, I began brewing Kombucha again. (I had enjoyed it for a long time some years before.) A few weeks later, I passed the tumour out in the toilet. The doctors were amazed but refused to believe that the Kombucha had had any effect.

Four years ago, I began suffering some swelling and incredible pains in my feet. These were the worst pains that I have ever endured. Soon, my hands also began to have the same terrible pain and swelling. I was diagnosed with gout and prescribed some medicine. Unfortunately, the medication had only a minimal effect so I started brewing Kombucha again. Within a short time, the pain lessened and the swelling was reduced. A month or so later and I was back to normal.

I have given Kombucha to friends who suffer with eczema and psoriasis, both of whom have benefited immensely. I'm not sure how this stuff works, I just know that it does! Google 'Kombucha', you'll see more than a million replies.

I would like to try some 'Winter Worm, Summer Grass' as I've heard that it can be very good for health but the cost is prohibitive. I don't want to use the commercially produced stuff, I want to try the real thing! Does anyone know of a field near Chongqing where I could go and dig some up for myself?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.