Author: Charlotte2012

Have you ever tried Chinese medicine? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-29 13:14:11 |Display all floors
TommyWuxingCai Post time: 2012-8-28 20:09
A problem for Chinese medicine is that the doctors should have a lot of experience and a good feelin ...

Yes, i have the same experience. i cough for about one months and can not cured by western medicine, then i tried chinese medician liquid, i got much better after i had one dose. Three days i already feel i was cured.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 13:58:09 |Display all floors
I have and do use as much Chinese medicine as I can. I have found that the herbal remedies are very effective and inexpensive.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-29 14:02:53 |Display all floors
In a certain case I took my boss and his wife who unable to give birth a baby.

Its near dong si.The old doctor with no professional background ask few things and check her pulse.

He has given a big list which consist 27 kind of herbs and dried animal skin or meat.All you have to produce it at home in a burnt ceramic pot and drink after cook.

She continued and within three month she concieved.Without making delay the couple delivered three offspring ,all boys,each year.The elder one now in europe taking his higher study.

The medicine remove the blockage in the uterus and facilitated the ovary to hold embryo which she cant did for 12 years.

What a amazing story!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 16:16:37 |Display all floors
The herb contains various ingredients, of which maybe just one or two is working. For its unknown function of other ingredients, people don't really accept the Chinese herbs but who can deny it anyway?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-30 12:29:37 |Display all floors
Raff Post time: 2012-8-29 16:16
The herb contains various ingredients, of which maybe just one or two is working. For its unknown fu ...

Your replies are very improper.If you have some ideas about each herbs and its effects,how it mixedup together cause certain remedies,you might not talk like that way !!

Other than Chinese herb we are using our own spices on daily basis.There are certain reasearce on each item thousands of years ago.Study it man and comes for make a comments.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-30 12:38:46 |Display all floors
Raff Post time: 2012-8-29 16:16
The herb contains various ingredients, of which maybe just one or two is working. For its unknown fu ...

synergy (read about it) ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 10:24:51 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-8-30 12:29
Your replies are very improper.If you have some ideas about each herbs and its effects,how it mixe ...

Yeah ,I have never denied  the "synergy!!"beteween these herbs.They do mix up to  cause more efficient remedies.
What I am arguing about is that what parts of the herbs are working is unknown .The spices we are using daily,the alleged medicine herb we are using on the patient ,they are inherited. The experience tells us that they can in some way (sometimes just psychologically ) help to relieve.Have studied it as you say but I dont see any research done by the old chinese to prove and to indentify which part is working ,how it is working ,any potential side effect.What they do is try on the greens (just like the vegetable)and surprisingly to grasp its herb function.

I use the herbs and the spices myself. I am not negating it (after all the component of many west medicine pills are extract from the herb). I am just confused as many guys, and cant accept it wholeheartly.

It may sound rude ,but no offense

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.