Author: Charlotte2012

Have you ever tried Chinese medicine? [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-28 16:28:22 |Display all floors
TK2012 Post time: 2012-8-28 16:15
I think Chinese medicine is better than western medicine.  Even though the result is showed more slo ...

I wouldn't judge what is better, but it is for sure different
and it is good to have choice...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-28 16:49:13 |Display all floors
I think it depends on the situation.  If I was having a serious heart attack I would not depend on TCM to stop it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-28 20:09:39 |Display all floors
A problem for Chinese medicine is that the doctors should have a lot of experience and a good feeling of chinese medicine.  You know, like Chinese culture, it's not so much systemized and not so much like a science. Western medicine, on the other hand, can be properly learnt and everything can be explained.
I remember once I was so sick that I can't walk. My parents tried the western medicine for like a week but didn't work. Then we were so luky to find an old doctor of Chinese medicine, and I became much better after the first dose of his discription.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-28 22:46:43 |Display all floors
Yes, CTM works!
Sometimes, your results will not be overnight; as it's less harmful to your body than western medicine!
There are times WM has it's place...
Most of WM has been designed to get the most $$$ out of the person that's ill!
Thanks to my CTM doctors I didn't fuse my back and am able to walk with their treatments.
Like anything in life, one must listen to both sides of the story and make up their own mind!
CTM is very much like the holistic type of medicine looking at yourself and treating only what is needed.
Eat healthy and exercise daily goes a long way in life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-28 22:47:26 |Display all floors
i keep my opionion. i dont know  about chinese way to treat desease, lkie cupping acupuncture\acupressure or herbal medicine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 09:19:50 |Display all floors
Chinese medicine and western medicine all have their own effects, it's difficulty to say which one is the best. In my opinion, food treatment is a good approach for our health before the coming of disease.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-29 10:46:32 |Display all floors
I've tried herbal medicine when I was a kid. It's not aimed to cure diseases, but to prevent from them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.