Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 07:27:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 10:38:07 |Display all floors
yeah, and completely ignore that the Vietnamese have a very good reason for their protests, while the Chinese government does nothing to fix this problem but uses the media to make it worse. yep, u learn so well from the Americans

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 11:01:14 |Display all floors
What is the main cause in this Vientam riot?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 11:06:33 |Display all floors
I don't think "global" is getting a job with the foreign ministry any time soon.  The Vietnamese respected the US as an enemy and respects it as an ally.  Vietnam had to earn the respect of the free Vietnamese expatriate community in the US.  China continues to fall behind as Chinese-American influence grows in the US and rejects the Chinese government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 12:16:08 |Display all floors
It is very obvious someone tried to distract the central government by resorting to external forces。 Find a history book and turn to page where “918” incident is recorded and give yourself a good reading。Look at you, if I say you are like a pig, then I may make offence to Brother No 2。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 18:39:15 |Display all floors
        China has already send the suggesting "shelve the sovereignty dispute and jointly tap the resource” to alleviate the situation in the south china sea. but the greedy Vietnamese know nothing but robbing. voraciously raping the resource there and dominating sovereignty which are not belonged to it . I think they should recall what they suffering in 1988 and re-understand their own.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.