Author: ChrisZ

Misconceptions about China   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-5-14 21:34:58 |Display all floors
ExileMick Post time: 2014-5-14 13:36
Which real man would ever complain about a woman searching his body or think it disrespectful?

T ...

Please do not encourage him, he has had a thread on this subject running for ages and he will not give an inch on this point

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-5-14 21:36:38 |Display all floors
As most UK people have seen mainly Chinese people from the South of China they think all Chinese people are small, while on the whole this is true in the South this is wrong eslewhere in China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 21:57:57 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-5-14 12:40
I suppose I thought there would be more teahouses...I haven't found any in Harbin yet. (I am aware o ...

Yes. You can find lots of teahouses in cities of southeast China, such as Chengdu, Fuzhou, Suzhou.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 21:58:40 |Display all floors
ExileMick Post time: 2014-5-14 13:36
Which real man would ever complain about a woman searching his body or think it disrespectful?

T ...

agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 22:36:29 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-5-14 16:30
Because I love my wife and that intimacy is reserved for no other female than her.
How about you  ...

Oh dear. Because you have the somewhat unusual aversion to being touched by any woman that you're not married to, you would, under the emaciating banner of Political Correctness, seek to deprive the hundreds of thousands of normal male travellers in China of being searched by a woman? Have you considered how many of these men may be terribly lonely and this is the only opportunity they may have to be touched by an attractive woman? Consider, too, that many of the searchers may enjoy touching many men every day. For all that you or I know, it may be the only chance of masculine contact that some of them have.

Aren't you being rather selfish in trying to inflict your somewhat puritanical views on others and hiding behind the 'Politically Correct' banner to justify them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 23:40:27 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-5-14 21:34
Please do not encourage him, he has had a thread on this subject running for ages and he will not  ...

You are correct none whatsoever

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 23:45:47 |Display all floors
ExileMick Post time: 2014-5-14 22:36
Oh dear. Because you have the somewhat unusual aversion to being touched by any woman that you're  ...

For men like you who have trouble getting a woman to touch them in any other way if the CPC wants to offer the "services" of female security you should have that option. But you should be required to ask for it.

The policy currently  employed is based on the offensive assumption all guys are as desperate as you are

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.