Author: beginner2013

Are HK people very friendly?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-14 21:53:27 |Display all floors
HK is a good place, but HK people have bad life attitude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 22:01:38 |Display all floors
CuteMandy Post time: 2014-5-14 21:53
HK is a good place, but HK people have bad life attitude.

What do you mean "bad life attitude"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 22:21:11 |Display all floors
zaq Post time: 2014-5-14 22:01
What do you mean "bad life attitude"?

Can't treat people just, especially mainland Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-15 00:52:46 |Display all floors
i have never been to inland of HK except the HK airport.So the Hk people i have met are in the HK airport. I think they are friendly and i like their Cantonese. Although Canton people speak Cantonese too but the speaking feeling is different from the HK one.hehe. it refers to the different thinking way and culture. Generally i have a good impression on it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-15 02:03:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-15 09:18:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by forget-me-not at 2014-5-15 09:22

For me Hongkong is just a place with tall & high buildings,crowded with people. People maybe polite,but not fun(I mean boring as well). The air there? Not necessarily fresh.  And they look down on mainlad Chinese people? I guess they only look down on the uneducated,bad-behaving ones. We mainland Chinese are not living on HK people's mercy or anything. I adore people with warm heart,not cold/polite heart,useless.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-15 10:10:10 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-5-13 16:18
Not as friendly as Chinese are

Chinese people are rude in my opinion. think about it next time you try getting out of an elevator or off the subway. I have never seen a kid pee in the shopping mall in Hong Kong, only in China!!

Smile at a random person in Hong Kong and your likely to be smiled back at. Not true in China.

In my personal experience Hong Kong has a higher ratio of friendly to non-friendly people than China does
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.