Author: beginner2013

Are HK people very friendly?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-14 12:01:25 |Display all floors
I've never found HK people to be unfriendly.  Yes the streets in Kowloon and HK proper are often narrow and very crowded but it's a vibrant brilliant city and as seneca rightly said once out on the islands or new territories there's vast areas of parks and you can be a million miles away from anyone in a metaphorical sense.

From the crammed markets in Mong Kok to the backstreets of Tsuen Wan out to the islands all is interesting and enjoyable to visit. I never tire of HK.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 13:55:22 |Display all floors

View about Hongkong people

This post was edited by Juliannanewtime at 2014-5-14 13:55

People are too different to define. People from everywhere are there...
Julie Wong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 16:35:45 |Display all floors
Honestly, I've never been to HK. However, I once read a magazine and it said "HKers push outsiders away!"
For example, they are not willing to help Chinese from other cities. If you are found outsiders, most of the time, you'll be kept away from the local residents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 17:14:07 |Display all floors
I think HK people are friendly. I like their transportation system ---- very efficient and convenient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 19:29:29 |Display all floors
        Strong economic can't represent the satisfaction of people living there. few human being are willing to exchange their limited spirit fortune for adequate  material wealth. I confirm that people in favour of pace living style other than a fast-paced one.
        HK is always one of the economic centers in china, same as Shanghai, Beijing etc. fast-paced living style attracts thousand of ambitious adolescents,meanwhile frighten away group of youth who want a ordinary life. as a tourist presents in HK would be a exacting thing, but what about the residents there, would they really have happy life, That's what I want to konw.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 20:14:10 |Display all floors
All my impression about HK people is they are efficient at work but a little straight in life...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 21:49:22 |Display all floors
Can't say friendly

I was warned what to expect from others who visited before me
And they were right on the money

The rudeness does not so much come from the man in the street, you won't see it there.
You see it when you are in the shops.Customer service with insult.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.