Views: 2438|Replies: 12

Forum trends: Made in China - cheap and inferior?[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn- cheap a [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-9 13:17:22 |Display all floors
Editor's note: Products that are "Made in China," and labelled as such, are sold in all corners of the world. Many of the items used most often in daily life are from China. Despite their usefulness, Chinese-made goods are sometimes seen as cheap and of inferior quality. Our forum readers share their experience of purchasing goods labeled "Made in China". Please join the discussion and share your  ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 13:17:23 |Display all floors
Faked goods .we are with it all the  time because no alternative .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 13:17:25 |Display all floors
Faked goods .we are with it all the  time because no alternative .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-11 19:11:12 |Display all floors
In the general way, the quality of products made in China is relatively inferior compared with those made in developed countries. I suspect, besides the technical capabilities, sometimes some sagas in China want to use their magic abilities to make tricks on consumers in their daily lives. Maybe if the qualities of products are good, their magic just doesn't work.  Developed countries are better in this matter, though there are signs of interferes also, such as computer softwares. It's OK if it's for the country, but hope the world is getting to be a better place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 11:51:15 |Display all floors
I have been living in China for six years.  Pretty much everything I own or consume (except for a few books) is Chinese.  That of course, includes medicine and food.  The only bad result has been that I got fat.  Sigh.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-29 12:27:34 |Display all floors
We're still discussing this ? Lots of quality items are made in China such as brand shoes or Apple products.

One has to differentiate Made in China and Made FOR China.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 19:17:57 |Display all floors
Even though there are many quality problems, but we still have to accept them, for life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.