Author: JasonElliot

Chinese People are Treated Like Children Their Whole Lives   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-8 19:47:42 |Display all floors
S'rotide.Kcip Post time: 2014-5-8 19:45
Your comparison is inaccurate: once a Chinese slave leaves China, they are given freedom.  But if  ...

Try harder. I'm not Chinese. Spanish to be precise! I just state the obvious.......most of the successful Chinese business women and men are not living abroad or have left China for extended periods of time. Your view is highly inacurate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 19:55:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by S'rotide.Kcip at 2014-5-8 19:59
longzhou Post time: 2014-5-8 19:47
Try harder. I'm not Chinese. Spanish to be precise! I just state the obvious.......most of the suc ...

Your post is illogical: you don't understand the definition of a slave versus democratic rule.  A slave does not vote but is ordered what to do, while in a democracy, a person can vote on what to do.  In China, no one is allowed to vote, but self-appointed kings which cycle every ten years decide what the 1.5 billion inhabitants of China are allowed to do and believe.  

If you are trying to make the point that China is better off being a slave people instead of having a democracy, I am not here to argue against that point.  You may be correct that in China's case, a slave people are prospering more than if they were allowed to self-govern themselves like in the West.   Maybe the ruling kings of China are very wise and it is better for them to declare all of China to be child-slaves and requiring permanent parental guidance by their self-appointed kings.

But, this does not change the fact that the Chinese are a slave people.  Yes, their masters are benevolent, but they are still the masters, and the 1.5 billion are still slaves.  This is my point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 20:03:30 |Display all floors
In other words, China is like the feudal system of the Dark Ages of Europe where a king has absolute rule over all the inhabitants of his kingdom.  The only difference is that in China's case, the kings are more benevolent.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 20:11:10 From mobile |Display all floors
You westerners? You made the same mistake considering each citizens live in the west hold the same ideas as you. Just like you think the whole Chinese are children. Do not bring shame to others for your innocence. By the way, one of the "child"- Jack Ma's Alibaba is going to pick some money from the "adults' world". Have you prepared enough money? If not, we can lend you some. Oh, there is another problem: you may not in your turn! Don't worry, a load of "children" bosses are on the way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 20:14:16 |Display all floors
ev'rythin has a hefty pricetag & it doeant matter who or what you are as a nation just kno your limitation then you'll be alrite my boi  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 20:33:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by S'rotide.Kcip at 2014-5-8 20:36
Cybor Post time: 2014-5-8 20:11
You westerners? You made the same mistake considering each citizens live in the west hold the same i ...

Your post does not make sense.  It is as if every Chinese person is genetically programmed to not even understand what I am saying: the words "self-rule" and "democracy" does not even compute.  You simply have a reflex reaction to quickly defend your ruling kings, just like you did right now.  

Yes, the child-slaves of China have lots of money, like when a parent gives a very generous allowance to their children, I am not denying this; but, you are still a child-slave people.  And this is fine if you are happy with it.  Just repeat this, and I will be gone: "Yes, we are a child-slave people, but we are proud of it, and we are better off with this system than one where we are legally equal to our ruling kings."  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 18:23:36 |Display all floors
OK,now you are judgging,aren't you? put the alternative meaning behind what you say,tell you what,this is just different social system,that is all,don't you dare to think chinese people as some kind of pethetic slave or stupid immuture human.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.