Views: 19427|Replies: 121

Chinese People are Treated Like Children Their Whole Lives   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-7 17:46:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JasonElliot at 2014-5-8 03:40

I would like to ask Chinese people if they are happy being children forever.  When each Chinese person has a child, the child does not make his own decisions but instead the parents make the decisions because you view the child as stupid and immature and requiring parental control.

Well, that is exactly how your rulers view the Chinese adults: Chinese adults don't make any decisions because they can't vote for anything: rather, your rulers make all the decisions because they view you as stupid and immature and permanently requiring absolute government control.  In other words, you are the same as your children: being ruled and having no say in anything.  Your rulers are your parents, and they change your diapers for you.

There is nothing wrong with this arrangement so long as Chinese people are happy with it. So, are you happy being children for life?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 03:41:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JasonElliot at 2014-5-8 03:41

I became an adult at age 18.  But for Chinese, they are children until they die.  Are they happy with this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 16:38:08 |Display all floors
This only happens in some families, but not all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 19:28:59 |Display all floors
Itolot Post time: 2014-5-8 16:38
This only happens in some families, but not all

China has a Master/Slave political system: a small handful political kings, and 1.5 billion slaves who are ordered what to do by force.  But, what we Westerners find odd is that the 1.5 billion slaves have genetically evolved to accept, prefer, and be content being slaves instead of engaging in self-rule.   Just listening to the Chinese people in the forum shows that they take great pride in being slaves.  The Chinese aggressively defend their kings and are ready to die for them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 19:36:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by longzhou at 2014-5-8 19:37
S'rotide.Kcip Post time: 2014-5-8 19:28
China has a Master/Slave political system: a small handful political kings, and 1.5 billion slaves ...

And meanwhile, in Christie's New York, one of those that you call "slaves" has bought for $27 million an oil painting of Monet! If you ask me, I'd rather be a slave in China, than a loser in EU!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 19:39:16 |Display all floors
S'rotide.Kcip Post time: 2014-5-8 19:28
China has a Master/Slave political system: a small handful political kings, and 1.5 billion slaves ...

Meanwhile, in Christie's New York, one of those Chinese "slaves" has bought for $27 million an oil painting by Monet! If you ask me, I'd rather be a slave in China, than a loser in EU!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 19:45:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by S'rotide.Kcip at 2014-5-8 19:46
longzhou Post time: 2014-5-8 19:39
Meanwhile, in Christie's New York, one of those Chinese "slaves" has bought for $27 million an oil ...

Your comparison is inaccurate: once a Chinese slave leaves China, they are given freedom.  But if they return back to China, they are enslaved once again.  

But yes, you do prove my point: just like all Chinese, you take great pride in being a slave, a "child for life" as the thread starter has stated.  It is in your genes to do so: your people have been bred for thousands of years to be docile and subservient. But that is just fine, if you are happy with it, as the thread starter has also mentioned.  So, as long as you are happy, I shake your hand in being a fine child-slave.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.