Author: DSseeing

Are Chinese women enjoying more rights than those in other countries?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-19 11:15:24 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-5-18 17:34
Robert is jumping from section to section running away from questions.

He use Mao in his replies ...

I recognize Robert's antics.  I anticipate greatly his showing up in a forum thread just so I can get my daily OD of humor.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-5-19 15:49:40 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-5-7 13:53
Women in today's capitalistic China have been reduced †o mere decorative sexual objects.  The endl ...

Who do you think has done this 'to' the women? Men or women themselves. Men can be however they want without trampling on the rights and will of women and that should not be a reason for women to become obsessed with their looks. Certain men are too, but it would not be fair to blame women for that. Anyone older than 18 or 21 needs to take personal responsibility for their own choices. How is the situation in China regarding this?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-6 11:00:11 |Display all floors
there are already many comments ,which i have to skip ,women rights have never been treated equally and realized , even Mao had several wives , he wanted to be like an empire in china old time , in the old time , there are says"obey your father before married , obey your husband in marriage, obey your son if you husband die."
it's hell for women
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-6 17:28:10 |Display all floors
In some regions today, women and men still eat at separate tables. Sometimes, employers do not want to employ young women because they will take maternity leave, and some female employers may be confronted with glass ceiling. There is still a long way to go for people to promote gender equality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-17 10:20:03 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-7 11:16
Mr. Mao not only saved China for the Chinese people but was the first world leader to champion women ...

Dear Robert

I suggested you in several posts do not use Mao in your posts full of lies, have a bit of respect for Mao and for Chinese people, many love their leader and what you doing is sick, ridiculous and insane.

Now, answer the question u got. Name a female Chinese leader in the Party and one more question (optional)

Robert, If you know about Mao, What he did for the women´s rights in China?

Examples needed

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-19 06:32:27 |Display all floors

I miss Robert in this thread.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.