Author: DSseeing

Are Chinese women enjoying more rights than those in other countries?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-7 12:39:49 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-5-6 20:33
When was the last female leader of the CCP or China? It is at the heart of your question of equali ...

No it's not at the heart of anything.
You should try and learn from me. Obviously the others have failed you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-7 12:53:55 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-7 11:16
Mr. Mao not only saved China for the Chinese people but was the first world leader to champion women ...

Nothing but more lies from robert.  Chairman Mao wasn't even born when most western country's passed womans rights.  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-7 12:55:16 |Display all floors
Incedius420 Post time: 2014-5-6 20:53
Nothing but more lies from robert.  Chairman Mao wasn't even born when most western country's pass ...

Really?
Sounds more like nothing but ignorance from you. But that's nothing new.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-7 13:07:44 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-7 12:39
No it's not at the heart of anything.
You should try and learn from me. Obviously the others have  ...

Where is the equality?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-7 13:09:23 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-7 12:55
Really?
Sounds more like nothing but ignorance from you. But that's nothing new.

You always turn to snide remarks an backhanded insults when someone call's you on your lies.  But that's nothing new.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-7 13:12:11 |Display all floors
Chinese men are obsessed with young women. It's unhealthy. Lots of rich, successful men are horrible family members and use their wealth and status to gain a second, third, etc. wife. It ruins the family, and it lowers the status of women to decorative object.

This women as status objects problem is exacerbated in the urban areas. Go to any bourgeoisie part of town and you will find hundreds of young women who are married or "taken care of". They spend their days shopping, eating expensive meals, and maintaining their beauty. Essentially, they are like cattle or furniture, and their families are proud of them for "being so clever" as to find a wealthy man!

The way women are portrayed on TV is also a part of the problem. Chinese TV should take the lead and show female leads that are more than their looks. The worst example of this, IMO, is a TV show I watched once where the mother and daughter looked the SAME age. My Chinese friend's mom laughed and said, "No 40 year old mother looks like her 20 year old daughter in real life!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-7 13:23:07 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-7 11:16
Mr. Mao not only saved China for the Chinese people but was the first world leader to champion women ...

Dear Robert

I suggested you in several posts do not use Mao in your posts full of lies, have a bit of respect for Mao and for Chinese people, many love their leader and what you doing is sick, ridiculous and insane.

Now, answer the question u got. Name a female Chinese leader in the Party and one more question (optional) if you know about Mao, What he did for the women rights in China?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.