Views: 1103|Replies: 7

Forum trends: China makes me different[4]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-6 14:46:18 |Display all floors
4. Do what I want, when I want

In a sense, the Chinese have more freedom than Americans. In public parks, you constantly see Chinese people, young and old, practicing musical instruments, practicing the Chinese yoyo, dancing, doing tai chi, cuddling, studying, etc. In America, it would be considered very weird to do these "private" activities in public; an American would feel embarrassed. I love  ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 14:46:19 |Display all floors
Yes ,that is the differencies in Culture .that is also why Chinese are happier .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 16:51:25 |Display all floors
Yes the importance of family, and maybe two or three wives -- if you can afford them! What a joke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-7 14:06:30 |Display all floors
Soooo sorry you don't smile as much.  My experience has been just the opposite.  The smiles I get in return brighten up even the 'foggiest' of days.  Maybe they are pity smiles, as a two meter tall grey haired Westerner, I am not a sight seen in too many other places.

Love your other observations!  Hope you return to smiles again.  After all 'smiles' is the longest word in English.......
... with a mile between the first and last 's'.   :~)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-8 16:07:07 |Display all floors
Chinese don't usually simel just to the strangers. And many Chinese always think the American live a happier life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-26 05:24:20 |Display all floors
China has made me more health conscious because I don't want to end up in a Chinese hospital.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-26 14:11:41 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2015-1-26 05:24
China has made me more health conscious because I don't want to end up in a Chinese hospital.

hmmm...i don't like hospitals in any country...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.