Author: voice_cd

Mother’s Day 2014: Your stories!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-11 23:25:58 |Display all floors
I love the mowan who gave me life and love,thanks for your selfless for my mind,mom!I love you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-12 23:44:01 |Display all floors
There is one saying that the happiness is the same while the unhappiness varied. Everybody has a loving mom who contribute all her life to him/her. And mothers' way of love are various,too. But children are always don't know how to express their love to moms until one day they become mom and dad. on the MOTHER DAY, i did not contact my mom at all. But i saw many people show their love to theri moms though qq and wechat and qzone,etc. I don't oppose this but do all your moms know that your were expressing your deep love to them online without going back home to see them?  and when you are expressing your love to ur moms by internet can all of them see that? If they do, that will be good. But i think if you go home to accompany for one day, they will be much happier. also if you express your love and take care of your mom in daily time. then why do you have to celebrate the so called mother day? actually u can celebrate it every day if you really take care of your mom. the only reason we need to choose one day to express our love to our mom is that we don't do that in usually time then we think it special. but we don't have to wait 1 day 1 year to express our love to our mom. we can do it everyday. just as one song said, we can celebrate the valentine everyday if we do love each other. It is the same for mother day. Also, we don't have to post the love online . we can say our love to our mom face to face and express it by reaction.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 04:36:18 |Display all floors
Mother, my mind goes right to Matisyahu singing King Without a Crown, and I standing up saying the sons the sons the sons of the Kingdom of the Lord, thank you Jesus .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 05:02:49 |Display all floors
Some people had this Jewish man Matisyahu, and that does matter I think, that he is Jewish singing about Jesus and I, felt that should be added to what I've said .

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-17 05:04:06 |Display all floors
My mother had her children together for the first time in 20 years

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 05:19:25 |Display all floors
Back in 2006 a band said, I their mother was dead for not allowing them to spy on me, Isaiah 51 Her sons made their backs like the ground like a street to be walked over . Was wondering if writing on the internet about everything, think it goes with it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 21:08:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-5-17 21:11

Need to reword that, what I had written yesterday, to this which is more accurate, a band called me their mother and said I was dead for not allowing them to spy on me any longer .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.