Author: voice_cd

Mother’s Day 2014: Your stories!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-6 22:00:28 |Display all floors
Thank you mom,for your support  and encouragement to me . I  will be your and father's pride, please believe me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-7 04:33:08 |Display all floors
i, honestly still dunno how to love or appreciate my parents yet...maybe 'cause i see dem all the time  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-7 13:34:09 |Display all floors
My mum has always been keeping busy to make her life looks happy since my dad died in 2005 when I just gradusated from high school. I love my mum not only becasue she devoted a lot like all mums do for their children but also I think I have a special bonding with my mum, I hurt, she hurts, I'm happy and she's happy, like the magic feelings between twins. Now she leads a very full life everyday as a leader in nursing home.She always says that being more with these elder people, more younger you will feel inside. My mum is the best mom of the world.I love her and wish her all the best and have a truely loved man being with her in her late life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-7 23:08:21 |Display all floors
 My mom is a traditional female,and  I always  think that she can not understand me.So I barely share my secrets with her until I left for collage.Since  my mother and I separated ,I just saw  my mom’s bright  sports,and during this time ,the communication between us became much.I gradually come to know that my mother is a female who has ambition for her life and likes to accept new things .After I go to collage,my mother started her career, She runs a shop, with her enthusiasm and hospitality, business is good, many people are repeat customers. Later,  I  understanded that the reason why my mother decided to start her career  at this time, because she wants to be the company of all my learning career before my collage.
   And more than that ,my life is entirely my own. Once, I made a mistake,I  thought it would  incur blame of my mom , but she send me a message later , the content is like this:‘Baby, for a long time, you have never let my mother worry, what happened today was an accident, you don't need to  worry about it,I always believe you. No matter what you do decide ,I  will support you, in my heart, you'll always be the best! Go to bed early at night.’
   After I read this message ,I moved deeply.I never  get so emotional words from my mom. I have been think them some false ,however when I really feel it,more warmth and love of my mother  spewing out with my heart .
    This is the story between my mother and I ,simple but warm.Wish my mother happy and keep young forever !Wish all the mothers happy everyday !:kiss::kiss:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-7 23:20:49 |Display all floors
When I was in my senior year of university, I was under a lot of stress and was not doing well.  My mom knew this and one day gave me a phone call to ask if I wanted to get lunch with her.  Now, my university was three hours away from where she lived, so it was quite a distance to go just for a lunch date.  So I told her no, that it would be too much of an inconvenience for her.  "I'll be there at 10:30, okay?" she said.  And we left it at that.  The next day (it was a Saturday), true to her word, she was there to pick me up from the house I was sharing with my friends to take me out to lunch and then to go for a walk.  We talked the whole time, and she left that afternoon to let me continue my studies.  My mother has always been incredible, and being in China, she still sends me notes and packages and we chat whenever we can.  But no matter what she does, I will always remember that time in university and the lunch we got together.  I don't remember what we ate, or what topics passed over the table between bites, but I'll remember the incredible amount of love present at the time.  I feel so lucky and loved to have someone in my life that is willing to drive three hours just to take me out to lunch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 09:58:49 |Display all floors
best wishes and love to my mum!
i love you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 21:36:39 From mobile |Display all floors
Azindoo Posted On  2 DayEarlier 07:05
Mama ,You know I love you .Infact i have owed my mother ,i owe her alot not been able to pay .I Some...

Impressive love. Happy Mother's Day to your mom.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.