Author: voice_cd

Mother’s Day 2014: Your stories!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-6 14:20:18 |Display all floors
I love my mom very much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 15:03:12 |Display all floors
I'm pround of being a mother. I love my cute son.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 15:05:21 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-5-6 09:52
One day, I peeled an apple and the peel did not break. While holding up the long strand of peel, I g ...

Thanks, I love to read it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 15:48:22 |Display all floors
wpywood Post time: 2014-5-5 23:01
My childhood suffered from a long period of comminuted fracture, haunted by the risk of potential di ...

I am moved by your story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 16:24:50 |Display all floors
Well, I think the best gift my mom ever gave me is my freedom. I can grow up in my own way freely. Now I am going to graduate from my university and go to another city to work, which is far away from my home. I feel sorry for that because I could not take care of my mom. But she supports me because she knows that's what I want. I feel pity for that it is quite hard to balance family and work. Therefore, for the coming Mothers' Day, I wanna sincerely say thank you to my mom. She is so great!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 20:30:14 |Display all floors
I absolutely want to appreciate my dear mother who gives me my precious life. Mother is very great.Mother and father creates this unique chance to their children to know and enjoy this beautiful world.Nothing can surpass mother and father's love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 21:08:49 |Display all floors
mother love is great !
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.