Author: JFenix

Why no international effort for 200 kidnapped girls?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-6 08:43:50 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-5-6 08:32
The label 'terrorists' is subjective, but the label 'criminals' is objective and indisputable for th ...
The biggest terrorists, like the devil, will quote the scriptures...

That's what they did the video that was released.  The leader Abubakar Shekau was trying to justify these actions using the scriptures.

Sick!

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 08:47:03 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-5-6 08:41
Most long standing terrorist organisations have backing from the outside. Almost all their actions a ...

Well I always did believe in taking the same approach as we did with the mafia.  

But everything is so international now, you can't rely on local police to handle this problem.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-5-6 08:50:10 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-5-6 10:43
That's what they did the video that was released.  The leader Abubakar Shekau was trying to just ...

These local terrorists do such acts at the behest of powers far away, they get funding and resources far beyond what even the local law enforcement has. That is why they do this, knowing it will get publicity of the specific kind in western media. Politics and greed make for strange bedfellows...
There were a group that massacred school children in Russia some time ago, they too got wide publicity in the western media and it was used to bash the Russian government. Now it is Nigeria's turn. One would not be surprised if this group too was not secretly supported by crooked elements from outside.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 08:51:30 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-5-6 08:32
The label 'terrorists' is subjective, but the label 'criminals' is objective and indisputable for th ...

Do you have a problem condemning this 'crime' or the 'criminals' that could do such a horrific act?

They are selling under-age girls for $8-$12 dollars.

Do you have any sympathy for those poor parents?  Think of how desperate they must feel.  

Breaks my heart.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-5-6 08:54:29 |Display all floors
One should rightly condemn all the acts that led up to this and all the actors (seen and hidden). all right thinking people do. The worst are the ones who support this group from the outside.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 08:56:12 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-5-6 08:50
These local terrorists do such acts at the behest of powers far away, they get funding and resourc ...

bash russia....bash nigeria....

Jesus Christ!  People should always come first!!!!!  Government don't have feelings.  Who cares what is said about them?  They are all corrupt everywhere.

But people....I mean, lets have some compassion for our fellow man here.

If you feel absolutely nothing when you here of school children being terrorized, than there is something seriously wrong with you.  You have no heart at all.

Why in the world would the first thing you would think of is protecting some government from bad publicity?

Since when has a government ANYWHERE deserved that kind of respect and consideration from people?

Haven't they all fcked us ....no matter where you live?  Don't we all share that in common?

Ok..cool....now we can get on with just being human beings.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-6 08:59:46 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2014-5-5 16:00
"The fact that the U.S. isn't coming to the rescue tells me there isn't much oil to be had in Nige ...

Not much oil to be had bozo. I never said they didn't have a drop of oil. The whole of Africa only has
10% of the world's oil reserves and Nigeria has a very small percentage of that.
Not enough to bother with if it requires breaking up fights between religious terrorists.
Only the richest oil reserves in the middle east warrant breaking up fights and taking sides.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.