Author: Revolutionar

China Says Terrorism, U.S. Says Prove It   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-6 04:19:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-6 08:44:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-5 04:31
Just because one crook persecutes one minority does not mean another crook can do the same and h ...

Because the U.S. does this on a wholesale basis while China does not.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 08:45:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-5 04:33
There are no "dark secrets" - it is the corrupt See Pee See that is treating certain topics as t ...

More rumors from the rumor mill.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 18:41:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-5 20:36
Lamas don't eat rice. Rice doesn't even grow natively in the "Lama"s homeland.

zzzz.....yawn~.....zzzzzzzzzzz
not interested comment on your stu.pidity anymore~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-7 08:33:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-5 23:27
Which minority does the U.S. of A. persecute???

Here in China you can be persecuted for helpion ...

African Americans and Hispanics get beaten on a regular basis here in the U.S. by the police.
Some are shot and killed.
How does it feel to be as ignorant as you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-7 08:42:50 |Display all floors
On Tuesday, a knife-wielding assailant wounded six people at a railway station in the southern city of Guangzhou. Police gave no reason for the attack, but for many it had echoes of the March stabbing to death of 29 people at another station in Kunming, in the southwest, which was blamed by the government on militants from Xinjiang.

A Xinjiang-based academic who declined to be named for fear of putting ongoing research at risk, said navigating ethnic tensions is more palatable to authorities than dealing with anger directed at the government's westward expansion policy.

"China would like this to be an issue of separatism," the scholar said. "You can roll a tank in to solve a separatist issue. How do you ask the Chinese government to solve this kind of policy grievance without fundamentally reforming itself? It can't happen."

the bankruptcy of China policies in frontier regions.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-7 11:38:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-5 20:39
Wot eez yur problem wid spying on yur purzon? Eff yu hef chosen 2 liv een China yu hef implissit ...

What language are you writing in?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.